Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, here an update, today 4 1/2 weeks until first show Nabba Nationals, a video clip of me at 7 weeks out:
    ​​​​​​​A video clip of my wife 5 1/2 weeks out:

Comment

Incredible your wife back
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

so both of yall r doin' the same show? nice or is she doin' a different show?
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Incredible your wife back
          Thank you when she is all set and done it will be a great back!

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
            so both of yall r doin' the same show? nice or is she doin' a different show?
            Hi SISTER, yes we both do all the same shows, Nationals/World/Universe!

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Thank you when she is all set and done it will be a great back!
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Hi SISTER, yes we both do all the same shows, Nationals/World/Universe!
                hey ben1, so u r doin' what, bbin' over 60 and she's doin' wellness?
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

hey ben1, so u r doin' what, bbin' over 60 and she's doin' wellness?
                  Hi Sister, yes I do over 60 and she does Wellness and the other is called Shape, a class between Wellness and Figure where you have to do a couple Poses and you need to be lean. Maybe we

do a couple thing one time, just for fun.

Comment

Hi Sister, yes I do over 60 and she does Wellness and the other is called Shape, a class between Wellness and Figure where you have to do a couple Poses and you need to be lean. Maybe we

do a couple thing one time, just for fun.
                    oh, cool, what type of posin' will she have to do in this Shape class, may i ask. and there's startin' to be too many classes for the women, lol. just kiddin', lol
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

oh, cool, what type of posin' will she have to do in this Shape class, may i ask. and there's startin' to be too many classes for the women, lol. just kiddin', lol
                      Hi Sister, sure shape is double biceps front and rear, side chest/triceps and abs/leg shot. and yes to many classes out there for sure!

Comment

Hi Sister, sure shape is double biceps front and rear, side chest/triceps and abs/leg shot. and yes to many classes out there for sure!
                        so it's like WPD here in the USA, just called a different name. ok, and where do yall live again, if u don't mind, i totally forgot, lol
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

so it's like WPD here in the USA, just called a different name. ok, and where do yall live again, if u don't mind, i totally forgot, lol
                          Hi Sister, we live in Cabo San Lucas MX, we have to fly to Europe for the World/Universe competitions.

Comment

Arms first https://www.facebook.com/10000253240...23926347701741

https://www.facebook.com/10000253240...23925327701843

7 1/2 weeks until my first show Master Nationals, goal is 90% ready at that show, should be good enough, 2 month later Mr. Universe!
                            Damn
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Hi Sister, we live in Cabo San Lucas MX, we have to fly to Europe for the World/Universe competitions.
                              oh, ok, i was just wonderin' thx. and be safe gettin' there and back home and can't wait to see how yall did
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Damn
                                Thanks bigmike

Comment

Working...
                                X