Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

oh, ok, i was just wonderin' thx. and be safe gettin' there and back home and can't wait to see how yall did
    Thank you, we will keep you updated!

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Thank you, we will keep you updated!
      All YHWH, and please more pic of the both of u thx u very much
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

video-1621262534_Moment2 (2).jpg I jumped into this show 2 weeks before my first show was scheduled. I was at 90% and thought that I could win. Wabba Mr. Mexico. I lost the men's overall 4:3

they gave out a Pro card and gave it to a guy half my age and I agree. There should not be 60 years old awarded a Pro card, that is my opinion. Anyway here 1 shitty picture. Not my strongest

pose, that is side chest, side triceps, legs and most muscular but with the light coming from behind, you can see shit in these poses. It took almost all the definition away. Next stop Nabba

Nationals May 30th.

Comment

The photo is small and not of good quality, but both look very similar, considering the age you are the winner in my book.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

great job tho ben1, u should be very proud
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Congratulations......good luck with the next one

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                The photo is small and not of good quality, but both look very similar, considering the age you are the winner in my book.
                Thank you very much Beti, next time the light will be great, I know the Promoter and his stage set up is great!

Comment

great job tho ben1, u should be very proud
                  Thank you, yes it feels good!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                    Congratulations......good luck with the next one
                    Thank you, May 30th will be great!

Comment

Thank you, yes it feels good!
                      u r very welcome and how's ur wife lookin' for the show?
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

u r very welcome and how's ur wife lookin' for the show?
                        Hi Sister, amazing as good as she won the Ms. Mexico ( see picture) with 2 pounds more. Better legs, smaller waist, let's see how it plays out.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sister, amazing as good as she won the Ms. Mexico ( see picture) with 2 pounds more. Better legs, smaller waist, let's see how it plays out.
                          cool, she did the same show as u again, now time for the big show in a couple of weeks
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Ben,

1. Congrats on making such a strong showing by just jumping in and competing against guys half your age.

2. You wife looked very conditioned and well balanced and deserves much respect for her phsyique.

I think you'll do well in the NABBA over 60 and look fwd to seeing the contest pics.

Ya know Ben, I sincerely admire anyone who actually gets on stage and competes.
                            Too many gym rats talk about kicking ass IF they competed, but most never put it on the line.
                            However, you and your wife are doing it up right!

3. I'm 62 , so we're about the same age. But, I last competed 25 years ago.
                            I got in great condition for that final contest and did well. But, I felt something "break" emotionally , deep inside.
                            I hadn't planed on it being my final contest, but when I walked out, I KNEW it was.

From that day , I've been quite content to judge, be a fan and watch others compete.
                            I competed in more then enough shows to fully learn :
                            a) Contest prep is a rigorous process that isn't easy to endure for the weeks required to look ripped.
                            b) I gave it my best and hung up the trunks knowing I lacked that rare talent to be a top pro.

I still train, but my focus now is geared to seeing others compete and the key match ups between pros.

So, please post some good pics or video of your nabba show. All the best for much success.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Ben,

1. Congrats on making such a strong showing by just jumping in and competing against guys half your age.

2. You wife looked very conditioned and well balanced and deserves much respect for her phsyique.

I think you'll do well in the NABBA over 60 and look fwd to seeing the contest pics.

Ya know Ben, I sincerely admire anyone who actually gets on stage and competes.
                              Too many gym rats talk about kicking ass IF they competed, but most never put it on the line.
                              However, you and your wife are doing it up right!

3. I'm 62 , so we're about the same age. But, I last competed 25 years ago.
                              I got in great condition for that final contest and did well. But, I felt something "break" emotionally , deep inside.
                              I hadn't planed on it being my final contest, but when I walked out, I KNEW it was.

From that day , I've been quite content to judge, be a fan and watch others compete.
                              I competed in more then enough shows to fully learn :
                              a) Contest prep is a rigorous process that isn't easy to endure for the weeks required to look ripped.
                              b) I gave it my best and hung up the trunks knowing I lacked that rare talent to be a top pro.

I still train, but my focus now is geared to seeing others compete and the key match ups between pros.

So, please post some good pics or video of your nabba show. All the best for much success.
                              Hi Howard, thank you for all your compliments, yes it is not easy but somehow it is real fun again. The next show will have great lighting and I promise pics and video! The over 60 is

in 99.9% the bank but I want to win the Master Overall at this show!!!! Everybody is different, I thought a couple times I was done for good and look at me comeback # 5 LOL

You never know, I never lost the love for our sport, real old school Bodybuilding! Until next week..........................

Comment

Hi Howard, thank you for all your compliments, yes it is not easy but somehow it is real fun again. The next show will have great lighting and I promise pics and video! The over 60 is

in 99.9% the bank but I want to win the Master Overall at this show!!!! Everybody is different, I thought a couple times I was done for good and look at me comeback # 5 LOL

You never know, I never lost the love for our sport, real old school Bodybuilding! Until next week..........................
                                Good on you Ben for coming back when it was still in ya.

I still love the sport , but for me, it's just a different chapter now.

Look fwd to seeing the better quality pics and video of the masters nabba.
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                                X