Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Howard, Howard, Howard, do not make me cry my friend!!! Nothing is impossible just take your time. It took me 1 year of serious training to be where I am at today.

I am not as good and can not be as I was before but it is kinda fun. It is very tough though, do not get me wrong!!! Contest results and some pics are later

today! If you are serious you can do it too my Iron brother! I have inspired at least 5 other old school BB to think about competing again, I think that is

awesome!!!

I can't recognize you in the photos, who are you?

What was your health problem?
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

You are funny Beti, I am always that guy in the middle. I had a bile problem

Comment

You look so much better and bigger in your class, easy winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          You look so much better and bigger in your class, easy winner.
          Thank you Beti but I really had a lot of problems. Now I am OK and ready for the next one, thank you for all your support and always nice words my Spanish friend!

Comment

Ben, thank for your earlier thoughtful reply about my post on your inspirational example.
            I have no desire to compete again myself, BUT, enjoy being active (again) in the bodybuilding/gym lifestyle.
            Suffice to say, it's enough for me now, to be active in the contest scene, as part of cheering section

You looked big and hard on stage in the posted pics. I wasn't there and haven't seen any clear videos, so I can't make a more detailed critique ( for now).
            By you and your lovely wife deserve a BIG , hearty congratulations for a job well done.
            People often talk a lot of shit and don't follow thru with real action...YOU just did
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Ben, thank for your earlier thoughtful reply about my post on your inspirational example.
              I have no desire to compete again myself, BUT, enjoy being active (again) in the bodybuilding/gym lifestyle.
              Suffice to say, it's enough for me now, to be active in the contest scene, as part of cheering section

You looked big and hard on stage in the posted pics. I wasn't there and haven't seen any clear videos, so I can't make a more detailed critique ( for now).
              By you and your lovely wife deserve a BIG , hearty congratulations for a job well done.
              People often talk a lot of shit and don't follow thru with real action...YOU just did
              Thank you very much Howard, I take the compliment! I was always a man of my word, why saying things you will do and then not follow through?

I never understood that! We are old school we make contracts with a hand shake and we stay true to our words! Now we are warmed up

and ready to go into more battles! Next stop June 20th Mexico City! Master Nationals!

Comment

u nd ur wife looked great in the show. tough that yall didn't win the overall but yall still winners and glad u got better to compete in that show. yall may not compete in Italy but as u say, Masters Nats r next. have fun thx for the updates
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

You are funny Beti, I am always that guy in the middle. I had a bile problem
                  I hear that - I have a pain that I thought was my gallbladder, just had an ultrasound and it was fine. Next up, a CT scan on my pancreas
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I hear that - I have a pain that I thought was my gallbladder, just had an ultrasound and it was fine. Next up, a CT scan on my pancreas
                    I hope that test turns up negative Ron. But you're smart to double check . You're now in the age demo that needs regular MD based tests along with healthy diet and exercise.

Comment

[QUOTE=SISTEROFJESUS;n6965446]u nd ur wife looked great in the show. tough that yall didn't win the overall but yall still winners and glad u got better to compete in that show. yall may not compete in Italy but as u say, Masters Nats r next. have fun thx for the updates[/QUOT

Hi Sister, you are very welcome and thank you for your nice words!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Hi Ron, in my case for sure, as soon as I ate bread it went away. When the gallbladder does not work right it puts that poison in your stomach,

the bread sucks it up like a sponge and it goes away very quick.

I had another episode 5 days later because I still have not received the medication I need for it. Throwing up and stuff.

2 days in bed than got up in the gym with full energy as nothing ever happened. I took 20mg Dianabol and stopped it since then and I am

like new. My wife had the same 2 years ago( without juice) and it had to come out.

Comment

Hi Ron, in my case for sure, as soon as I ate bread it went away. When the gallbladder does not work right it puts that poison in your stomach,

the bread sucks it up like a sponge and it goes away very quick.

I had another episode 5 days later because I still have not received the medication I need for it. Throwing up and stuff.

2 days in bed than got up in the gym with full energy as nothing ever happened. I took 20mg Dianabol and stopped it since then and I am

like new. My wife had the same 2 years ago( without juice) and it had to come out.
                          Medical problems can arise for those in our age group, so listen to your doc and get reg check ups.

Comment

Medical problems can arise for those in our age group, so listen to your doc and get reg check ups.
                            I know Howard, thanks for your concern, 5 more weeks until retirement! I finally got my meds today!!!!!

Comment

Being a bodybuilder is not just about building muscle, taking peds, and competing. You also know his body better than his doctor, so there is no point in following his recommendation unless he is a doctor related to our sport.

Comment

00001 (4)_Moment(9).jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X