Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nice job for u and ur wife , ben1. i know yall will do great at yall next show this year
    MY KING OF KINGS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vittorio View Post
      Congrats! And big respect!
      Thank you very much!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Ben , congratulations on a well deserved age group win in the masters Mexico.
        You looked great and had some serious muscularity.

        Ok, so a guy 20 yrs younger got the best of you. You don't take a back seat to any man, my friend.

        Your wife looks full, round and in great shape.
        I have no idea what the standards are for her division in that show's sanction ( NABBA? ).

        You both did yourself proud and doing more then guys (like me) ,who hung it up years ago
        Hi Howard, yes Nabba and you know favoritism got her this time. It is OK, next time! I have some better pics on the way and will post them.

        I was better this time then last time so I hope that I can get a bit better and maybe just maybe can snatch an Overall along the way!

        We have at least 2 more shows to go maybe 3!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
          nice job for u and ur wife , ben1. i know yall will do great at yall next show this year
          Thank you very much Sister!!!!

          Comment


          • Awesome accomplishment for you and your Wife Ben.
            I stop me....no one else does.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ben1 View Post

              Hi Howard, yes Nabba and you know favoritism got her this time. It is OK, next time! I have some better pics on the way and will post them.

              I was better this time then last time so I hope that I can get a bit better and maybe just maybe can snatch an Overall along the way!

              We have at least 2 more shows to go maybe 3!
              In these programs there are no good photographers or do you have to pay a lot of money for it? I mean that the images you share are small and of poor quality.

              I hope that in your final show / goal, (when is it?) you can get images that are worth it so that we can appreciate your achievement.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ben1 View Post

                Hi Howard, yes Nabba and you know favoritism got her this time. It is OK, next time! I have some better pics on the way and will post them.

                I was better this time then last time so I hope that I can get a bit better and maybe just maybe can snatch an Overall along the way!

                We have at least 2 more shows to go maybe 3!
                I'm at a point where I really enjoy seeing others going "balls to the wall" to compete.
                I'm not just posting this to be polite either.

                During the last 10 years, I developed a worsening case of osteoarthritis in my right shoulder.
                I can't get my RIGHT arm in the final position for a front lat spread and it looks awkward in the double bicep.

                The only "guaranteed " option was shoulder (joint) replacement surgery.
                I consulted with an orthopedic surgeon and he didn't think the surgery was a medical necessity for a guy my age.
                So, I opted NOT to get any surgery and just work around it in the gym . I don't have much pain and I'm fine overall.

                BUT, my desire to be around contests and my fellow bodybuilders never waned.
                The only practical thing was to follow others who compete and cheer 'em on.

                So you see Ben, I especially enjoy seeing a man in my age demographic, still kickin' ass .

                I look forward to seeing more pics of you and your lovely wife, on stage , large and in charge .
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                  Awesome accomplishment for you and your Wife Ben.
                  Thank you very much!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    In these programs there are no good photographers or do you have to pay a lot of money for it? I mean that the images you share are small and of poor quality.

                    I hope that in your final show / goal, (when is it?) you can get images that are worth it so that we can appreciate your achievement.
                    Hi Beti, the images you see are from a video camera, I can only film or make photos. I always film and get some still shoots from the video.

                    However I have some professional pics coming. I paid for it, give me a couple days and I will post!
                    Last edited by ben1; June 23, 2021, 07:13 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Howard View Post

                      I'm at a point where I really enjoy seeing others going "balls to the wall" to compete.
                      I'm not just posting this to be polite either.

                      During the last 10 years, I developed a worsening case of osteoarthritis in my right shoulder.
                      I can't get my RIGHT arm in the final position for a front lat spread and it looks awkward in the double bicep.

                      The only "guaranteed " option was shoulder (joint) replacement surgery.
                      I consulted with an orthopedic surgeon and he didn't think the surgery was a medical necessity for a guy my age.
                      So, I opted NOT to get any surgery and just work around it in the gym . I don't have much pain and I'm fine overall.

                      BUT, my desire to be around contests and my fellow bodybuilders never waned.
                      The only practical thing was to follow others who compete and cheer 'em on.

                      So you see Ben, I especially enjoy seeing a man in my age demographic, still kickin' ass .

                      I look forward to seeing more pics of you and your lovely wife, on stage , large and in charge .
                      Howard you are a cool guy! Trust me I have many aches and pains through all my body, so I feel you brother! Thank you for all your kind words and soon

                      I will have some better pictures and will post them! More battles to fight..........................soon!

                      Comment


                      • masters5.jpg

                        Comment


                        • masters1.jpg

                          Comment


                          • Now yes, these images are much better.

                            Your condition is fine, but I think you weren't full. Are you looking for a different strategy for the next shows? How do you feel that due to age the peak week is more complicated and all that?
                            http://betionastore.es/

                            Comment


                            • Congratulations Ben, fantastic achievement. An inspiration to many I am sure.

                              Comment


                              • Showing impressive muscularity for a man at ANY age ( *in those latest posted pics).
                                At the recent Jr Nats , a lot of the open, didn't have your arm thickness ...at half your age (or less)
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X