Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My 60 year old ass, 7 1/2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ben1 View Post

Thank you very much Sister!!!!
    u r very welcome can't wait to see yall pics from yall next show this year bring it home!
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Now yes, these images are much better.

Your condition is fine, but I think you weren't full. Are you looking for a different strategy for the next shows? How do you feel that due to age the peak week is more complicated and all that?
      Hi Beti, everything is different at my age. The body just does not react anymore like when you were younger. You have to figure out your body again.

I for example can not get these striations anymore but my body looks more grainy now then when I was young, very strange but it is what it is.

When I was younger I did the 3 days protein and 3 days loading but that does not work anymore. I get thinner now, so I am not doing it!

I just continue my diet until 1 day before and then eat more carbs!
      Last edited by ben1; June 24, 2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
        Awesome accomplishment for you and your Wife Ben.
        Thank you so much!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
          Congratulations Ben, fantastic achievement. An inspiration to many I am sure.
          If I can inspire someone, that would be great! Thank you very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Showing impressive muscularity for a man at ANY age ( *in those latest posted pics).
            At the recent Jr Nats , a lot of the open, didn't have your arm thickness ...at half your age (or less)
            Hi Howard and many thanks! I did not see anything about the Jr. Nats but if that is true, that is actually funny or sad, depending on how you look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

u r very welcome can't wait to see yall pics from yall next show this year bring it home!
              Hi Sister, yes soon..........................

Comment

Hi Howard and many thanks! I did not see anything about the Jr. Nats but if that is true, that is actually funny or sad, depending on how you look at.
                The main reason is you just have good arm development.

However, since it was my first time seeing in big contest in 13 years, I noticed a "trend" .

The leg development and especially ham/glute definition was excellent for most top 5 guys in every wt class.
                Back when I competed ; developed -conditioned legs and shredded hams were a lot less common.

But the overall arm development and thickness was lacking in these same men.
                Plenty of guys had shredded tris that lack size/sweep along with weak biceps.

Plus, from the back, ripped definition was fairly common in the top 5 guys.
                But wide, flaring lats was LESS common.

Most guys were able to come in ripped and dialed in , especially the lower body .
                But good posing, big arms and wide lats were a lot less common. No sure why?

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Hi Beti, everything is different at my age. The body just does not react anymore like when you were younger. You have to figure out your body again.

I for example can not get these striations anymore but my body looks more grainy now then when I was young, very strange but it is what it is.

When I was younger I did the 3 days protein and 3 days loading but that does not work anymore. I get thinner now, so I am not doing it!

I just continue my diet until 1 day before and then eat more carbs!
                  Bro, keep sharing all this, it is very useful.

I'm seeing more vascularitation in my quads as I get older, I don't know if it's a good thing or not, lol.

But the body is a bitch, it changes every too often.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The body just does not react anymore like when you were younger. You have to figure out your body again.

I for example can not get these striations anymore
                    I am very relieved to learn this even happens to a damn good over 60 bodybuilder.
                    In my case, I no longer respond well to HIT ( high intensity) training routines.
                    I need MORE volume, higher reps , more warm up sets and more machine work .
                    i also need MORE cardio and LESS overall food. Go figure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post

I am very relieved to learn this even happens to a damn good over 60 bodybuilder.
                      In my case, I no longer respond well to HIT ( high intensity) training routines.
                      I need MORE volume, higher reps , more warm up sets and more machine work .
                      i also need MORE cardio and LESS overall food. Go figure...
                      Hi Howard, yes the body is completely different. This is why I took 1 year to prepare myself! Nothing works the way it used to be anymore!

Comment

• COPA MEXICO! So far my best shape, hard, round and full. I felt great and knew I would win LOL! There was no over 60 so I competed in the over 50 ( not a big deal)

My class was compared and my wife told me that nobody was even close. About 30 minutes later they came backstage and said there was a problem and I needed to

be compared with another guy ( just 1) again because they were not sure???WTF I already had a bad feeling now. We never competed in this Organization and I can

only warn you guys, they are terrible!!! It is called GBO!! Do not compete with them, they will screw you over bad. After I lost to this Mickey Mouse guy ( pictures below)

my wife came running and screaming back stage. I put the 2nd place trophy on the ground and told her that this one is not for me and I will leave it. She looked at me,

lifts the trophy over her head and smashes it in 1000 pieces on the ground! The whole backstage area was really quiet! She then screamed, I will not compete with this

corrupt Organization ( she signed up for Wellness) fuck them, we are leaving and so we did! My wife is so loyal and great!

Comment

• awesome.jpg

Comment

• I lost against Mickey Mouse, he is not in my league but insulted me afterwards that he can not wait to beat me again. I am not sure in what World

will that ever happen again.

I compete against him in 2 weeks again, with real judges and at Nabba. All the Nabba judges laughed already at our comparison and said "No way"!awesome2.jpg

Comment

• awesome1.jpg

Comment

• Ben, sorry to hear you had a bad experience in your recent GBO contest.
                                You look big and conditioned in the above posted pic. I need some clear pic of the other guy to give feedback on the judges call.

Ok, just saw you posted it. Not even close, you got screwed .
                                I'm being 100% honest and don't mince words on this stuff.
                                Last edited by Howard; June 30, 2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X