Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Over the next week, the forum will be gong through a series of upgrades. From time to time, the forum may be down during the day for a few hours. This is to correct the amount of outages that currently happen on a regular basis to the size of the forum's database and it will also give the forum much needed bandwidth to run properly. We are also pruning any threads more than a year old with one or two replies in them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks for understanding.

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Micro-dosing TRT debate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro-dosing TRT debate...

In S4 E14 MD Global Muscle out on Wednesday, h ad an interesting talk with two guests on split screen about doing very low dose (10mg) of testosterone per day as opposed to the more typical, standard (for example) 200mg every ten days for TRT purposes.

Has anyone heard of this practise before or done it themselves?

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

I’ve never done it. Everyday is over kill for long estered test, imo just a waste of pins.

maybe could be a benefit toEOD if you were interested in doing it.

if your using sus for hrt clearly eod would be better, but is sus still common for hrt? It shouldn’t be, but we all know how incompetent the medical community at large are.

Comment

Benefit would be insulin syringes I guess. Even sub q perhaps?

If it a long ester, I can't see the point. Massive crossover and build up. And who the fck wants to jab MORE?
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Emeric Delczeg is very popular promoting such micro-dosing protocols.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

70mg total a week sub Q nah. I like good old fashioned ml's poked in the arse as God intended

Comment

Major benefit to splitting up test doses is less aromatization = less estrogen spikes
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Major benefit to splitting up test doses is less aromatization = less estrogen spikes
              Granted 2 to 3 a week on a longer ester should be enough. Now eod with sustenon would be an interesting experiment

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                In S4 E14 MD Global Muscle out on Wednesday, h ad an interesting talk with two guests on split screen about doing very low dose (10mg) of testosterone per day as opposed to the more typical, standard (for example) 200mg every ten days for TRT purposes.

Has anyone heard of this practise before or done it themselves?
                Oh yes! It's very common practise. I've read about it in Jay Campbell's TOT Bible. But many men hate injecting themselves everyday. I take about 70mg every 3 days.

A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

I’d find it super easy to do 10mg Test daily in an insulin pin and do intramuscular. Easy peasy.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Keep in mind that for some guys, 'micro-dosing' would be 250mg every day!
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      I’d find it super easy to do 10mg Test daily in an insulin pin and do intramuscular. Easy peasy.
                      I know wpd girls who run more than 70mg weekly

Comment

Working...
                      X