Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Over the next week, the forum will be gong through a series of upgrades. From time to time, the forum may be down during the day for a few hours. This is to correct the amount of outages that currently happen on a regular basis to the size of the forum's database and it will also give the forum much needed bandwidth to run properly. We are also pruning any threads more than a year old with one or two replies in them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks for understanding.

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Now this is impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is impressive

Screenshot_20210428-201019_Instagram.jpg

Meh.

I hate to be the "hater", who slags on somebody WAY more accomplished than I could ever DREAM of being.

But overall, Eddie's transformation blows me away a lot more than this. Thor was always naturally a lot leaner, and now that he has leaned out more, he almost looks sort of "drawn", at least when compared to the hulking frame of Eddie.

Either way, can't see what these dudes do with all of this-- truly hope it's epic.

-David

Comment

Eddie's transformation is quite impressive. He recently posted posing pics with Ryan Terry.

Gimmick fights are a hit now. Tyson even Flyod Mayweather is fighting some you tube guy turned boxer. The money is there. I see more upside for Eddie exposure wise he's really likeable. I'm curious to see what this ppv generates. I'm going to pay for it

Comment

I'm not really impressed with his appearance, he has lost fat but he also looks skinny or not muscular, I preferred his old look.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I watched the latest clip of Thor hitting a heavy bag. Looks like a Basketball player trying to box.

P.s. For the uninformed, Thor started out as a Basketball player.

Comment

man. he got in shape and now has all those tatts too. big and lean, he did a great job
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
              I watched the latest clip of Thor hitting a heavy bag. Looks like a Basketball player trying to box.

P.s. For the uninformed, Thor started out as a Basketball player.
              Eddie is going beat him. I watched the vid and you nailed it. Eddie has pop when he punches

Comment

From what I've seen neither knows how tonthrow a punch. Expect a lot of wild swinging and mauling.

Floyd made $9m fighting some martial arts guy at boxing recently. Is all a con.

Comment

Thor is training for boxing, boxers with a lot of muscle gas very quickly. Frank Bruno looked like a bodybuilder in the 1980's, no stamina.

Its very tiring punching up at a taller opponent. Klitschko was found out when he had to fight a guy his own height in Tyson Fury. Eddie Hall is giving up serious height and reach, I wouldn't be surprised if Thor spends the whole fight leaning on top of Hall sapping his strength.

Comment

i wonder how Eddie is lookin'? any pics of him?
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Can he fight? he is slow

Comment

Working...
                      X