Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walker vs Hunter at the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker vs Hunter at the Olympia

Similar age, similar standard in terms of their progress and physiques, I feel.

Who will come out on top at the Olympia of these two young guns?

Nick Walker or Hunter Labrada???
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Okay, here’s some onstage matchups I’m excited for...

- Hunter vs Nick.

- Akim vs Kuclo, both won pro shows and made 6th at the Olympia, both looking to move up this year.

- Justin Rodriguez vs Iain Valliere, again, both guys top ten at the Olympia and both have made huge strides in improving their physiques this past year.

Any others you guys can think of? What about in 212? Classic?

Comment

Hard to say, but that chasing pack are getting better and better. Nick is now one of them.
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Nick and Hunter have the best potential of the guys on the rise. Both still young and making great progress year on year.

Hunter has better the structure and lines but Nick has that freaky big conditioned muscle.

Comment

Akim vs Kuclo will be very interesting. Steve has had a long off season. I had him higher at the 2020 ASC.

Patrick recently posted some pics of Iain. He looks to have made some major improvements. I'd love to see him next to Justin

Nick vs Hunter is going to play out in the years to come. They are very good and still improving. Hunter has better shape Nick is more massive. Hunter has smaller hips but notice his FDB and FLS long torso and short legs he may always have high lats

Comment

Seriously to see who comes out at the top of all these guys at the Olympia will be great.

Akim
            Kuclo
            Iain
            James H
            Hunter
            Nick
            Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              Similar age, similar standard in terms of their progress and physiques, I feel.

Who will come out on top at the Olympia of these two young guns?

Nick Walker or Hunter Labrada???
              Nick by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post

Nick by far.
                Let’s see what Hunter brings to Chicago! Can assess both guys currently more accurately then.

Comment

A few months ago everyone would have bet on Hunter, now Nick seems much better.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                    A few months ago everyone would have bet on Hunter, now Nick seems much better.

I think people see more "upper genetic potential" in Hunter-- but he hasn't hit it, yet.

Nick's acceleration in the last year has been crazy-- from amateur, to pro, to decent pro, to dominant pro-- he filled in enough gaps to show that he can leap-frog others. Hunter hasn't done that yet, really. So Hunter has "yet to deliver on his full potential", while Nick seems to be CURRENTLY delivering on that potential, in the last few months.

So, depends if Hunter accelerates in this next year or two.

-David

Comment

Actually, I said a few months ago that Nick would not make many more improvements and he would not be a competitor who aspired to great things, that he would remain stagnant. I admit to having been wrong.

As for Hunter, he on him looks great on side shots, but so does Nick and he's a lot bigger. From behindack, Nick is killing him.

In the end, both can win if they appear in shape and the correct judges are judging. He has always been like that, especially in the last few years.
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Bodybuilding is fucking great!
                        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Walker wins

Comment

Nick is the future and i can see him making a serious impact now and taking some titles over the next few years

Comment

Shame on me for being the first one to say it, but I'm gonna' say it--

If Nick walks in and places top 6 at the Olympia, I don't know, that almost might be "the worst thing that could happen to him"-- show him that he is within reach, at such a young age.

I "know that he's not Dallas"; but the similarities are obvious there, in so many ways. It seems like that promise of "getting over the hump, and seeing that you COULD be the next big thing in the sport", really drove Dallas to do some stupid-ass shit, regardless of how, exactly, you want to interpret his autopsy. He just completely folded to the pressure, it seems, and went dipshit stupid with his approach. I spent this past weekend watching old videos, and the progression from NAs to pro level to pro show winner to Olympian to Redcon star to Chad Nichols project to the end, and man, it is so surreal to go back and watch-- so many signs along the way.

It's hard to NOT see that again, with Nick-- even though I admittedly know nothing of the specific facts in terms of what he is actually doing. All I know is, when we've seen the youngin's make this type of rapid advancement in the past, it hasn't worked out well. Hope he does things smarter.

-David

Comment

Working...
                              X