Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walker vs Hunter at the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Let’s see what Hunter brings to Chicago! Can assess both guys currently more accurately then.
    Hunter has no shot until he grows a BACK! We're talking thickness, width & detail.

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
      Shame on me for being the first one to say it, but I'm gonna' say it--

If Nick walks in and places top 6 at the Olympia, I don't know, that almost might be "the worst thing that could happen to him"-- show him that he is within reach, at such a young age.

I "know that he's not Dallas"; but the similarities are obvious there, in so many ways. It seems like that promise of "getting over the hump, and seeing that you COULD be the next big thing in the sport", really drove Dallas to do some stupid-ass shit, regardless of how, exactly, you want to interpret his autopsy. He just completely folded to the pressure, it seems, and went dipshit stupid with his approach. I spent this past weekend watching old videos, and the progression from NAs to pro level to pro show winner to Olympian to Redcon star to Chad Nichols project to the end, and man, it is so surreal to go back and watch-- so many signs along the way.

It's hard to NOT see that again, with Nick-- even though I admittedly know nothing of the specific facts in terms of what he is actually doing. All I know is, when we've seen the youngin's make this type of rapid advancement in the past, it hasn't worked out well. Hope he does things smarter.

-David
      It's the elephant in the room. You are not the only one thinking it. Although I do say Chad takes too much of the blame. He had Dallas for only four months. They part ways in March, Dallas passed in August. The bulk of Dallas' time was spent with Nick's present coach who Dallas returned too. Chad was an easy target especially with Shaun Ray being vocal and another guy behind the scenes who gets a pass for everything.

We are all wondering the same about Nick but hoping for the best. He seems like a good kid

Comment

Nick is mass monster

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

It's the elephant in the room. You are not the only one thinking it. Although I do say Chad takes too much of the blame. He had Dallas for only four months. They part ways in March, Dallas passed in August. The bulk of Dallas' time was spent with Nick's present coach who Dallas returned too. Chad was an easy target especially with Shaun Ray being vocal and another guy behind the scenes who gets a pass for everything.

We are all wondering the same about Nick but hoping for the best. He seems like a good kid
          Oh, I agree with you 100% on assessment of responsibility; knowing what I know and having talked directly to certain people, there is no part of me that disagrees with exactly what you just said, I will just leave it at that. All the more reason it concerns me. Yes, he seems like a good kid. Just hope he has some perspective-- and that is NOT easy to have, at that age.

-David

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

Oh, I agree with you 100% on assessment of responsibility; knowing what I know and having talked directly to certain people, there is no part of me that disagrees with exactly what you just said, I will just leave it at that. All the more reason it concerns me. Yes, he seems like a good kid. Just hope he has some perspective-- and that is NOT easy to have, at that age.

-David
            That's my greatest fear he's young and indestructible. We all were he just has greater motivation to push

Comment

Anyone seen the most recent shot of Hunter yet?

Ooh wheeee.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                Anyone seen the most recent shot of Hunter yet?

Ooh wheeee.
                Agree it is crazy but I still dont know why he trains his back the way he does considering it is the missing piece for him. Forgive me for being overly simplistic here, but the formula in my mind is pretty simple.

Throw out your current routine of machines and rack pulls for back, put on an old Blood and Guts VHS, and do the exact routine Dorian used in that. Do that for the next year religiously and he should quickly be able to determine what the genetic potential of his back development is. For everything else- he should keep doing what he is doing because it is working

Sorry if I seem exasperated but somehow all the hypertrophy this and time in tension that and mind muscle whatever has gone too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

Agree it is crazy but I still dont know why he trains his back the way he does considering it is the missing piece for him. Forgive me for being overly simplistic here, but the formula in my mind is pretty simple.

Throw out your current routine of machines and rack pulls for back, put on an old Blood and Guts VHS, and do the exact routine Dorian used in that. Do that for the next year religiously and he should quickly be able to determine what the genetic potential of his back development is. For everything else- he should keep doing what he is doing because it is working

Sorry if I seem exasperated but somehow all the hypertrophy this and time in tension that and mind muscle whatever has gone too far.
                  Agreed he needs to rethink his back training more heavy rows. I also think he has highish lat insertions

Comment

TOP 4

Comment

Working...
                    X