Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Sarah V calls out Shanique

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sarah V calls out Shanique

    Screenshot_20210521-192825_Instagram.jpg

  • #2
    Pretty dope. Straight Alpha shit.


    -David

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
      Pretty dope. Straight Alpha shit.


      -David
      She isn't scared

      Comment


      • #4
        most epic call out we ever had inj womans phsqyue ..

        shanique sadly declined

        Comment


        • #5
          Dang!

          (think that's what I'd say if I was from USA)
          *Brotherhood of iron *

          Comment


          • #6
            She must have $20000 sitting around burning a hole in her pocket. Not sure why she would want Shaniques 2019 medal.

            Good PR stunt all the same, gets tongues wagging.

            Comment


            • #7
              This was very surprising, but we should not give importance to a ex-champion who does not know how to lose and who has also ranted against the sport.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                She must have $20000 sitting around burning a hole in her pocket. Not sure why she would want Shaniques 2019 medal.

                Good PR stunt all the same, gets tongues wagging.
                WHY WOULD SEE PUT UP 20 000 IF SHE GOT NOTHING BACK ??

                IMAGINE THE INSULT SITTING AT HOME WITH THE FIRST PRIZE CHECK AND SHANIQUE OLYMPIA GOLD MEDAL ??????


                THIS IS PROPPA OLD SCHOOL WRESTLING GIMMICK ,,, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST EPIC BODYBUILDING FEMALE STORY OFF ALL TIME


                LONG LIVE QUEEN SARAH

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  This was very surprising, but we should not give importance to a ex-champion who does not know how to lose and who has also ranted against the sport.
                  IT IS BEACUSE SHE HAS heard the robbery complaints from shanique .

                  She wanted to make a statment and also create some epic rivalry ala phil vs kai

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Also, part of her reason for Shanique retiring was because she felt there was nothing more to prove and no payoff. This gives a payoff and something to prove, drums up publicity, and possibly and ongoing storyline.

                    If nothing else, this creates something to lose - which is a driving force for some people that dont just compete to excel based on personal achievement and pride.

                    I would love to see her accept this challenge and have both of them show up in their best shape. throwdown at the showdown.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AJ THE MACHO KING SAVAGE View Post

                      IT IS BEACUSE SHE HAS heard the robbery complaints from shanique .

                      She wanted to make a statment and also create some epic rivalry ala phil vs kai
                      Shanique never accepted defeat, I have also heard an interview by Laura Pintado, she said that Shanique was very conceited and not at all humble when they were backstage, so it was a very good blow from Sarah.

                      She didn't even deserve victory in 2019, she just didn't work hard enough, she became complacent, and when she came out defeated, she didn't want to work hard again.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Shanique has had two Olympia wins, and now she wants to step back and concentrate on her health and having a family. That is noble in my eyes.
                        I hope that this dies down quickly. Sarah is a great champion. Her real concern should be Natalia who is gunning for Olympia gold in 2021. That woman is extremely determined!
                        Webmaster, MD
                        http://www.musculardevelopment.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wish this did take place, it would be fun to see Shanique got 2nd last year, and i think she should took up this and let's see how she'll do. it get me goin'.
                          MY KING OF KINGS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Didn't Shanigue suffer from certain health issues?
                            A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                            mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jen THE Admin View Post
                              Shanique has had two Olympia wins, and now she wants to step back and concentrate on her health and having a family. That is noble in my eyes.
                              She only talked about it after the defeat, that's vague in my eyes.
                              http://betionastore.es/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X