Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Wellness Division - Butt Implants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellness Division - Butt Implants?

In the MD NYP play by play it was mentioned that it looked like there were some butt Implants on display.

What's the reality?

They do it well, like bikini girls, but it sure is something very common
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
      In the MD NYP play by play it was mentioned that it looked like there were some butt Implants on display.

What's the reality?
      I’ve not noticed any yet mate. I watched the livestream, nothing stood out in the way.

Just a lot of big ol’ muscular butts.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I’ve not noticed any yet mate. I watched the livestream, nothing stood out in the way.

Just a lot of big ol’ muscular butts.

There were a couple of comments from people at the show. I don't know. It would seem a bit ridiculous if the main muscle being judged in wellness, that is the butt, where being faked with implants.

Comment

There were a couple of comments from people at the show. I don't know. It would seem a bit ridiculous if the main muscle being judged in wellness, that is the butt, where being faked with implants.
          If that happens then instant disqualification I reckon mate.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I agree in principle Giles, but it will NEVER happen.

1. Too many bikini and figure girls already have boob implants. Plus, some top pro bodybuilders have "well done" synthol enhancement in body parts.
            2. If they disqualified for butt implants, you'd have to be consistent and do the same with boob jobs and oil injections, etc.
            At that point, you'd lose too many competitors with one rule enforcement.

3. The best course of action is to avoid placing a wellness girl with obvious , absurd looking butt implants or injections.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

It's not implants as much as seo use and pmma or other cosmetic fillers. The makers of Painless Pumps make a product called gluteafil.

It's easy to tell the glutes hang over the hams. Yeah both shows so far have had enhanced glutes. Let's hope judging remains consistent doesn't reward enhanced glutes too often

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                It's not implants as much as seo use and pmma or other cosmetic fillers. The makers of Painless Pumps make a product called gluteafil.

It's easy to tell the glutes hang over the hams. Yeah both shows so far have had enhanced glutes. Let's hope judging remains consistent doesn't reward enhanced glutes too often

Can you put up a pic for reference?

Comment

It's going to come down to "what is socially acceptable".

Boob implants ARE accepted, because 1) they authentically make most physiques look better (in most people's eyes), and 2) they are culturally acceptable, BEYOND the sport itself.

Calf implants are NOT socially acceptable-- so, nope, can't have them.

But the whole "fake butt trend", is a thing-- and it doesn't appear to be going anywhere, anytime soon. Seems to be almost as popular as fake breasts, or getting there.

With that said, it seems pretty unlikely to expect it to NOT become overdone and abused in this division. These divisions are far more about glam than anything else-- hell, bodybuilding is, too, these days-- and if bodybuilders are fine with filling up body parts with SEO, why the hell wouldn't a wellness competitor? When you reward proportions that are not achievable, on average, without "assistance"-- competitive people will then seek out that assistance (be that steroids, SEO, implants, lip fillers, sparkly suits, nice tans, posing oil, etc.).

That's just the nature of the sport, guys. Anyone still "surprised" by that, is living in 1992.

-David

Comment

Can you put up a pic for reference?
                    I'm not going to throw out competitor picks I'll get fried. I will say the girls who look like bigger bikini girls are less enhanced he's a regular enhanced ass
                    Screenshot_20210524-155122_Instagram.jpg

Comment

Judges should mark SEO, implants, inflamations by bad inyections..., but apparently they do the opposite, they reward this look. And you know this.
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

As Bob Chic once said, " If they get on stage looking like a science experiment, gone bad, they get last. PERIOD."

I always thought it was the best way to handle extreme drug use looks or absurd SEO, etc.
                        However, if most of the girls in the top 10 are using obvious SEO ( "glutafil "), you can't place 'em all last . Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
                          It's going to come down to "what is socially acceptable".

Boob implants ARE accepted, because 1) they authentically make most physiques look better (in most people's eyes), and 2) they are culturally acceptable, BEYOND the sport itself.

Calf implants are NOT socially acceptable-- so, nope, can't have them.

But the whole "fake butt trend", is a thing-- and it doesn't appear to be going anywhere, anytime soon. Seems to be almost as popular as fake breasts, or getting there.

With that said, it seems pretty unlikely to expect it to NOT become overdone and abused in this division. These divisions are far more about glam than anything else-- hell, bodybuilding is, too, these days-- and if bodybuilders are fine with filling up body parts with SEO, why the hell wouldn't a wellness competitor? When you reward proportions that are not achievable, on average, without "assistance"-- competitive people will then seek out that assistance (be that steroids, SEO, implants, lip fillers, sparkly suits, nice tans, posing oil, etc.).

That's just the nature of the sport, guys. Anyone still "surprised" by that, is living in 1992.

-David
                          Good post!

I was judging figure once and wondered how many would be disqualified if they banned boob jobs and peroxide ( *bottle blondes) LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

As Bob Chic once said, " If they get on stage looking like a science experiment, gone bad, they get last. PERIOD."

I always thought it was the best way to handle extreme drug use looks or absurd SEO, etc.
                            However, if most of the girls in the top 10 are using obvious SEO ( "glutafil "), you can't place 'em all last . Now what?

The only "problem" with this standard, is that what "looks like a science experiment gone bad"-- as a CONCEPT-- is now changing, society-wide.

Plastic surgery and "body customization" has started to get so extreme, that the look of "no longer remotely natural" is really seeping heavily into culture. Tattoos, hair styles, facial hair styles, piercings, custom clothing and wardrobe, Botox, plastic surgery, lip fillers, intense makeup protocols for teens, professional nails that are insanely non functional, fake butts, fake boobs, fake muscles (synthol and rampant PED usage by the gen pop, now becoming a worldwide thing)---

The last 10 years has seen such an incredibly rate of "ability to customize your own BODY"-- change it from male to female, or female to male-- and it's now becoming almost implicit, in the youths' thinking, that "your body is an accessory, that you customize however you want".

WITH that, what looks "normal"-- what looks "science experiment-y"-- itself, as a concept-- has changed, and seemingly will continue to do so.

The IFBB is not "creating" this worldwide shift, they're just one outlet that showcases it. But for that reason, I really don't see the IFBB stepping up and cracking down on implants and fillers, just not the direction the world is going.

-David

Comment

LP, I totally agree with your post and the views stated . I don't like the extreme use of " enhancement substances /drugs" .
                              I'd prefer to see a strictly enforce ban on most of it, and compete via 90% training , diet, etc.

The reality is that the biggest contest sanctions have no desire or interest to enforce any rules on "banned substances"
                              The vast majority of competitors and fans don't want any restrictions either... until some competitor looks ridiculous.

Since so few feel as we do and natural shows are less common and more obscure, I just go with the flow now.
                              At the end of the day, I can live with the lack of standards if I can see plenty of great physiques on stage posing down.

Comment

Working...
                              X