Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Wellness Division - Butt Implants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Okay first burnettes tend to do better in bikini. It's about the walk on. There has to be style to it. In figure if you've ever seen Jessica Padilla walk on the entire audience's jaw drops. It's sexy confidence announcing their presence. Flirty is the hair flips not all hair flips are created equal.

Your a guy who laments drug use in the sport. Bikini is a division that's not overly drugged. The division has evolved over the years. Current competitors are carrying much more muscle than 10 years ago. In other divisions a lot of the girls hairlines are worse than mine. As for bolt on boobs every division has them. It's a little trick in wpd watch the side chest shots push up the fake boobs to give a greater appearance of pecs
    Griff. since a flirty hair flip is part of the winning look, you've helped make my point LOL
    I trust you know my bikini terms list was intended as a JOKE. I don't care if they have green hair with grey alien eyes.

The ACL champs in Cornhole toss aren't big steroid users, but I'm still NOT interested.

My interest is in bodybuilding , period.
    However, if the IFBB starts a dancing donkey division, I might broaden my view,

OK, on a serious note, I'm going to shows again to see the bodybuilders ( open, 212, classic and WPD female)
    I know the "other divisions" will be in the show . I accept that reality and will gawk and oogle at the bikini girls' behinds

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
      Nothing wrong with a bit of seo, like in all aspects of physique judging, when something becomes apparent and detracts from the look and flow of a physique, then it should be marked down.
      I agree, if you're in a night club show or filming a movie scene.
      However, if you want bodybuilding to be considered a serious sport, you need enforced standards.

Once a little SEO was allowed in, it didn't take long until we started seeing distorted body parts on stage.
      The judges rarely mark it down and "enhanced" physiques are the preferred look
      Last edited by Howard; June 8, 2021, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Nobody cares what competitors do to look their best, but when you see distorted muscles, fuzzy, no separation, etc ... that's not a good look. SEO or not, must be punished.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Nobody cares what competitors do to look their best, but when you see distorted muscles, fuzzy, no separation, etc ... that's not a good look. SEO or not, must be punished.
          From a fan's perspective you're 100% right.

As a fan , I just want to see a well run show with great physiques on stage.

LOL, I've given up on any enforcements on SEO's . I stopped caring HOW they produced their own stage look.

FYI, the Jr Nats in 2 weeks will be my first national or pro show attendance since 2008. I'm pumped

Comment

Working...
          X