Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Patrick Moore - Make or Break Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Moore - Make or Break Season?

Will Patrick Moore look a lot bigger on stage this weekend than previous shows?

Does Patrick Moore need to show major improvements in size this year to stay relevant when it comes to winning bodybuilding competitions?

Given he is not a young man is this season make or break for Patrick Moore?

I'm predicting he can win the Cal next week considering the line up . However, I don't see him making an impact at the top tier level without adding 20 lbs of quality mass.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I've seen enough people bounce back from a string of poor showings to know that bodybuilding doesn't have any true make-or-break moments... but as he gets older it will be less likely for him to make a real breakthrough.

I don't think he has the genetics to ever be a mass monster, and his legs in particular will always be a weak point. If he wants to have a good pro career he needs to focus on bringing back the magic of his 2019 showing rather than trying to become a mass monster. The big factor that people tend to overlook was that his coloring and oil were the best in the show, which is why he stood out so much. In his later showings his conditioning was not as sharp, and he didn't have that perfect sheen. Working on his conditioning and presentation will do more than struggling to add a few extra pounds to his legs.

Comment

No … I don’t see it happening ( he needed to make DRASTIC improvements in size … like stated he’s not getting any younger, and his social media seems preoccupied with his new girlfriend rather than “ Dorian like improvements”… he calls himself “New Blood” when he is pushing 40! … hate to say I think he blew his chance … we shall see
        http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Honestly, he's older than he looks and his real 'gaining period' time of his career is the past. I fear we have already seen his best.
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
            No … I don’t see it happening ( he needed to make DRASTIC improvements in size … like stated he’s not getting any younger, and his social media seems preoccupied with his new girlfriend rather than “ Dorian like improvements”… he calls himself “New Blood” when he is pushing 40! … hate to say I think he blew his chance … we shall see
            Imagine if we'd have given up on girls after we divorced our respective spouses in our younger days .

It ain't over until the fat lady farts in your face

Comment

2D0A1779-CB1E-45C8-BE5D-0588A0A00DA3.jpeg He took 2 years off ( he needed to do something drastic …. Push his body weight up over 300 lbs and keep it there , continually getting harder and harder at that weight…. Time was running out …. Someone like Iain puts in work every single fucking day! … just one look at his or James social media … you can tell …. Heavy compound movements along with near fanatical nutrition Regimes …. Both packed on considerable size (and they weren’t exactly lacking in size to begin with) It’s that “ leap “ that both Dorian and Ronnie made that Patrick needed to make …. And let’s be honest this girl screams “ high maintenance “ lol

Comment

I like Patrick's physique but they are for freaks!

Comment

He is old but young in the sport, his body is fresh, the question is if he wants to make the necessary effort. And high maintenance women? Well, that's is quite common in this industry.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

never say never

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                      I like Patrick's physique but they are for freaks!
                      True dat' but the man just kicked ass at the Cal pro with a slightly bigger physique with classic lines.
                      From what pics I could see, it looks like Patrick now has the quad mass and sweep to do damage with the big boys.

I honestly think he can sneak into the Olympia top 5, if and only if, he comes in totally shredded this Oct in Orlando.

Comment

81023CAC-5B95-437F-800F-F6E806CC40FE.jpeg Well …… , congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            From what pics I could see, it looks like Patrick now has the quad mass and sweep to do damage with the big boys.

He has made 0 improvements since his victory at the Cali pro in 2019

5028875.jpg7698226.jpg

5028879.jpg7698254.jpg

5028887.jpg7698270.jpg

I honestly think he can sneak into the Olympia top 5, if and only if, he comes in totally shredded this Oct in Orlando.
                            No, never.
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

True dat' but the man just kicked ass at the Cal pro with a slightly bigger physique with classic lines.

I disagree Howie. He can't beat Ramy, Hadi, Bonac, Roelly, Curry, Kuclo, Akim, Iain, James H, Nick Walker, Sergio,

Comment

Working...
                              X