Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bodybuilder almost dies in wreck loses leg now 2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilder almost dies in wreck loses leg now 2 weeks out

Great story of a comeback that deals with some terrible set backs.
    I think a lot of people will say they are inspired by his story, but wonder why he still wants to compete in a BB contest.

Maybe, I'm wrong, but I honestly feel I "get" the guy.
    He wants to continue with his "life" now despite the obvious limitations.

I think we all can relate to the meaning one gets from the bodybuilding lifestyle.
    He seems realistic and just wants to keep competing as a regular part of his life.
    Good on him , for refusing to pack it in .
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Great story of a comeback that deals with some terrible set backs.
      I think a lot of people will say they are inspired by his story, but wonder why he still wants to compete in a BB contest.

Maybe, I'm wrong, but I honestly feel I "get" the guy.
      He wants to continue with his "life" now despite the obvious limitations.

I think we all can relate to the meaning one gets from the bodybuilding lifestyle.
      He seems realistic and just wants to keep competing as a regular part of his life.
      Good on him , for refusing to pack it in .
      I don't thimk he's going to compete all the time or anything bene 6 years since the accident and sure it just feels good to do something you did before accident to prove you still can. Very good guy personal friend of mine

Comment

hope he does good at the show
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffsygo View Post

I don't thimk he's going to compete all the time or anything bene 6 years since the accident and sure it just feels good to do something you did before accident to prove you still can. Very good guy personal friend of mine
          Makes sense he'd do one anyway to feel like "normal".
          Hard to imagine dealing with that kind of set back, but, he's doing it well.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
          X