Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What Olympia bodybuilders should do the Arnold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Olympia bodybuilders should do the Arnold?

Hey Bros. With the Arnold 2 weeks before the Olympia what guys should do the Arnold? It's an invite but Nick Walker comes to mind. Imagine the momentum if he won the Arnold.

It's for a 22 qualification. So I'd imagine it will be mid level guys. If I was a top 5 guy I wouldn't touch the Arnold. Ramy is beatable if a few different guys peak well and Ramy is off they could take the O. Tampa is going to be the the brawl.

Comment

What about a guy like Nick Walker winning the Arnold,getting paid,and riding high into the Olympia? It's only 2 weeks before the Olympia. Is it all about Olympia qualification or making your mark in the sport?

Comment

All top guys should do the Arnold, except for Ramy who must focus just on defending the Sandow. Like back in the day, when dominant champs like Haney, Dorian and Ronnie were competing only at the Olympia and the rest of the bunch were entering other shows too.

Comment

If Dexter finds out the top level guys are not doing the Arnold he might make a sneaky comeback and snag the €130,000.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            What about a guy like Nick Walker winning the Arnold,getting paid,and riding high into the Olympia? It's only 2 weeks before the Olympia. Is it all about Olympia qualification or making your mark in the sport?
            I agree it would be a very good move for Nick.

Comment

Except Ramy, Curry, and Hadi, everyone should do it.

Some guys will even benefit from competing a little before Olympia if they haven't done a lot of shows during the year and are fresh.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I agree it would be a very good move for Nick.
                Talk about Buzz! Besides om a selfish fan who is going to the show

Comment

its great to see the Two Biggest shows back to back awesome lets bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                    its great to see the Two Biggest shows back to back awesome lets bring it on
                    I agree and new guys like Hunter and Nick create a fresh buzz being so young!

Comment

yeah i think it will be great for the industry we need some positive news

Comment

Working...
                      X