Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Gear shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear shortage

I've spoken to two larger gear guys in the US. They claim there is a worldwide shortage of raws of anavar, mast, proviron and anadrol. So who ever is prepping you may want to secure your supply. Also make sure your stuff is real.

I wouldn't worry about abombs because it would probably be replaced with dbol. Mast and anavar are another story. Good luck meatheads

Most of the raws are produced in China.
    And the Chinese government is putting more and more restrictions on the production and shipment of 'em.
    Even India, a major producer of anabolics, depends on the production in China and feels the shortage.

Prepare for sky rocketing prices in the coming years.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
    mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
      Most of the raws are produced in China.
      And the Chinese government is putting more and more restrictions on the production and shipment of 'em.
      Even India, a major producer of anabolics, depends on the production in China and feels the shortage.

Prepare for sky rocketing prices in the coming years.
      Yep, you are right with price's increasing,

the western world really needs to lose its dependency on China for production of virtually everything that puts us over a barrel to them.

Comment

I agree.
        A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
        mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Not good!

Comment

Is Oxygen Gym about to get popular again? Can't see pharma gear being overly affected by illegal production problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
              I've spoken to two larger gear guys in the US. They claim there is a worldwide shortage of raws of anavar, mast, proviron and anadrol. So who ever is prepping you may want to secure your supply. Also make sure your stuff is real.

I wouldn't worry about abombs because it would probably be replaced with dbol. Mast and anavar are another story. Good luck meatheads
              I know this is important news for many within the hardcore lifting community.
              I don't think individual gear use should be illegal.

I'm no hypocrite and used a lil' juice myself in the mid-80's, purchased at my gym ( NOT a pharmacy LOL).

However, this post alerting people about gear shortage cuts to the heart of why I stopped using .
              For me, it became too big a hassle and extra cost $$, I just didn't want to deal with.
              Last edited by Howard; June 10, 2021, 02:24 PM.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

We’ve always been completely spoiled here in the UK!
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                  Is Oxygen Gym about to get popular again? Can't see pharma gear being overly affected by illegal production problems.
                  I agree pharma raws shouldn't be a problem especially from the major western companies.

Comment

I agree pharma raws shouldn't be a problem especially from the major western companies.
                    Griff, I understand why elite bodybuilders would use gear to gain an advantage.
                    BUT, why is juice so important to the avg gym rat ?

I obviously understand about training hard to be your best.
                    BUT, so many of my fellow gym bros and babes act like "gear" is a HUGE deal.
                    C'mon now, I know it helps, but we can still lift and make some decent gains without gear.

I apologize if this seems dumb, but I just don't "get it".

I know you can provide some insight on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Griff, I understand why elite bodybuilders would use gear to gain an advantage.
                      BUT, why is juice so important to the avg gym rat ?

I obviously understand about training hard to be your best.
                      BUT, so many of my fellow gym bros and babes act like "gear" is a HUGE deal.
                      C'mon now, I know it helps, but we can still lift and make some decent gains without gear.

I apologize if this seems dumb, but I just don't "get it".

I know you can provide some insight on this.
                      A good number of the members here compete. No one grew up dreaming of competing in a natty fed. You want to be in the circus you pay the price of admission.

As for me a lost a nut to testicular cancer in my mid thirties. After several operations a piece of my prostate removed and multiple rounds of chemo and radiation my test levels were sub 100 at 36 years old. I didn't want to get out of bed. So sticking a needle in my ass makes me feel like a human again. I'll take what years I have left feeling good than living and extra 5 years feeling like dog shit. The hard truth was until recently the gave t gel which is absolute bullshit. Now any doc who understands pharmacology gives real test. So gear was the only option. Now before you tell me about your Doc I was treated at Dana Farber/ Brigham and Women's Hospital consider to be one of the top five hospitals in the world.

Comment

A good number of the members here compete. No one grew up dreaming of competing in a natty fed. You want to be in the circus you pay the price of admission.

As for me a lost a nut to testicular cancer in my mid thirties. After several operations a piece of my prostate removed and multiple rounds of chemo and radiation my test levels were sub 100 at 36 years old. I didn't want to get out of bed. So sticking a needle in my ass makes me feel like a human again. I'll take what years I have left feeling good than living and extra 5 years feeling like dog shit. The hard truth was until recently the gave t gel which is absolute bullshit. Now any doc who understands pharmacology gives real test. So gear was the only option. Now before you tell me about your Doc I was treated at Dana Farber/ Brigham and Women's Hospital consider to be one of the top five hospitals in the world.
                        I'm sincerely glad you're getting proper TRT . Your needs are exactly why it's prescribed by a doc.
                        Obviously, you're getting some decent lifestyle benefits from it. Thanks for having the personal courage to share this info.
                        Last edited by Howard; June 11, 2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

If the only people that used gear were the ones who were pro's or at least had that potential, the gear market would evaporate. It's like gyms - if gyms were only for hardcore bb's, they would all go out of business!
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            If the only people that used gear were the ones who were pro's or at least had that potential, the gear market would evaporate. It's like gyms - if gyms were only for hardcore bb's, they would all go out of business!
                            I agree, following that line of reason tackle football is an dangerous sport. So only those with the potential to play Div 1 college or make the NFL should be allowed to play. Flag football ball only for the non genetic elite

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              You're 100% right ! When I started BB back in the 1970's, gyms tended to be hardcore, but were few in number.
                              In fact, most were glorified dungeons with wts LOL. By the mid 1980's, there was a rapid increase in gyms and a more diverse crowd training there.
                              Today, gyms are everywhere , well equipped clean and have a diverse demographic of people as members.

The current contests reflect this increase in gym diversity with bikini and MPD getting the majority of entrants in most NPC contests.
                              Last edited by Howard; June 11, 2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X