Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Phil Heath is training hard !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath is training hard !

It appears no one is noticing Phil Heath training hard and looking good. Phil can't be slept on if he's training and practice his posing in a low key mode watch out.

I know it may sound strange but things do actually happening in bodybuilding without Nick reporting on it. I'm sure someone will check this and look into it. Check Phil's IG

He could do the Arnold, from what I've read, but it's just hearsay.

The rock show is still on?
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      He could do the Arnold, from what I've read, but it's just hearsay.

The rock show is still on?
      2022 for the Rock's show. He might do the Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

2022 for the Rock's show. He might do the Olympia
        Phil can still be a top place at the Olympia but his days of winning it are in the rear view mirror.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Phil can still be a top place at the Olympia but his days of winning it are in the rear view mirror.
          I don't know about that. Phil obviously didn't work his posing enough last year. He lost control of his mid section. If he can correct that he's damn good. I'm not sold that Ramy will be in great condition again. Now Hadi he really pushed the line with the oil last year. He's on the line of being pointy. Bonac is still great but he's been slipping the last few years. Curry still needs wheels. Now add either Akim or Kuclo in the top five both are tall wide and big I think that's hurts Bonac and Hadi in comparison. It think it's going to be really interesting this year is a who wants it most

Comment

f

I don't know about that. Phil obviously didn't work his posing enough last year. He lost control of his mid section. If he can correct that he's damn good. I'm not sold that Ramy will be in great condition again. Now Hadi he really pushed the line with the oil last year. He's on the line of being pointy. Bonac is still great but he's been slipping the last few years. Curry still needs wheels. Now add either Akim or Kuclo in the top five both are tall wide and big I think that's hurts Bonac and Hadi in comparison. It think it's going to be really interesting this year is a who wants it most
            I agree with your valid criticism of Heath , but (like you) feel her can easily correct 'em and still be a threat.
            However, I disagree about Ramy and feel that he's found his own path to finall nail conditioning.
            Plus , as the defending champ, he can prep properly in his O2 mecca and pop in to the show each year.

Comment

Ship has sailed with Heath. Father time is undefeated and nagging injuries are a humbler for many. I dont think his midsection will ever be the same

Comment

I think Phil knows he won't win again, but he can still take on a supporting role as Dexter. He has already lost 2 times, so his skin is hardened.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I think Phil could win again.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    Agreed , he looks far better now than he did last year. We must remember Phil is a cunt. Cunts are capable of great things with the proper motivation

Comment

Agreed , he looks far better now than he did last year. We must remember Phil is a cunt. Cunts are capable of great things with the proper motivation
                      I think it's a long shot for Heath to win again, but it seems pointless to call him names.

Comment

Neah, now he's just pulling a Kai "comeback" to keep himself relevant. By this time, Phil should've built his own brand and products, not cry on social media about meanie fans.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
                          Neah, now he's just pulling a Kai "comeback" to keep himself relevant. By this time, Phil should've built his own brand and products, not cry on social media about meanie fans.
                          As a fan that knows little about the man's personal situation, I agree with you.
                          Maybe his product launch didn't go as expected and he needs the money being a top pro once provided?
                          Maybe, he really wants to break the Olympia title record and feels he can still pull out 2 more wins?

I tend to avoid most forms of social media...but I'm an old douchebag, so wtf
                          Last edited by Howard; Yesterday, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Aww mate. I love Phil. He’s a really good bloke.
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Aww mate. I love Phil. He’s a really good bloke.
                              I believe you said he was the most intelligent sounding pro you've ever interviewed and were pleasantly surprised .

Perhaps Griff got this negative perspective from Phil's social media posts/tweets?
                              To me , FB , IG and especially Twitter devolves into an endless stream of fabricating drama.

Comment

Working...
                              X