Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Phil Heath is training hard !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t listen to this criticism of Phil la la la laaaaaaa, can’t hear you la la laaaaaaaaaa...
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Thrid place was a Gift time to pack it in

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I'm sure you do. My point is that has ZERO effect on your placement in a contest.

I understand your point from personal lifestyle view. But , results are what matters with any competitive pro sport.

For example , a basketball player only scores when the ball goes in the basket.
        No more/less points are given based on how many practice shots they took.
        Well I'm careful about overtraining though, I know when to ''push'' and when to ''back off''. I learned years ago the dangers of overtraining

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post

Well I'm careful about overtraining though, I know when to ''push'' and when to ''back off''. I learned years ago the dangers of overtraining
          Ok, that's sensible.
          BUT, my point was/is that how you train doesn't matter when it comes to contest placement selection .
          In bodybuilding and all contest divisions, all that matters is how you LOOK on stage.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post

I wanted to add your training is personal and a major factor in building your body.
            BUT, nobody gets placed higher because the judges think they trained harder.
            Last edited by Howard; July 3, 2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I wanted to add your training is personal and a major factor in building your body.
              BUT, nobody gets placed higher because the judges think they trained harder.
              Tbh sometimes I look at the way Dorian trained and the way Cutler trained etc and I can learn something from all bodybuilders and Ramy seems unbeatable now

Comment

I was doing an Ask Ron Live yesterday and some guy trashed for not 'knowing' Phil Heath had already announced he would compete in this Mr. O. He said it was old news - then I checked after and nowhere has Phil made such a statement. What a dick that guy was!
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  I was doing an Ask Ron Live yesterday and some guy trashed for not 'knowing' Phil Heath had already announced he would compete in this Mr. O. He said it was old news - then I checked after and nowhere has Phil made such a statement. What a dick that guy was!
                  The guy is probably a year behind reading old news

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    He heard the news directly from a guy, who knows the man ,who's cousin heard Phil say this at the juice bar

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

The guy is probably a year behind reading old news
                      Sounds like he's talking out his behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X