Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

William Martins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he speak English? His recent IG post is in Spanish.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by alvertos View Post
      i always looked bad in front double biceps,short legs,long torso,big waist,smallish arms etc.Very few guys look good in that pose and you see a lot try to modify the pose to hide it but you cant change your shape.much easier to hide in other poses,and everyone looks like a god in crab shot,personal my favorite pose,the only one i look respectable...

Over time, I was able to make my side shots and lat spread fairly good poses-- but front double biceps was never gonna' happen. Wide hips, long midsection, narrow clavicle-- it exposes true structural weaknesses, unlike most other poses.

That's actually the primary reason I always felt Heath should never be Mr. Olympia (sort of)-- if ALL of your shots are impressive, but you look the worst in the front double and front relaxed-- there's no way you are "the best bodybuilder on the planet". Those two poses DEFINE bodybuilding, more than any others.

-David

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

Over time, I was able to make my side shots and lat spread fairly good poses-- but front double biceps was never gonna' happen. Wide hips, long midsection, narrow clavicle-- it exposes true structural weaknesses, unlike most other poses.

That's actually the primary reason I always felt Heath should never be Mr. Olympia (sort of)-- if ALL of your shots are impressive, but you look the worst in the front double and front relaxed-- there's no way you are "the best bodybuilder on the planet". Those two poses DEFINE bodybuilding, more than any others.

-David
        fantastic post, i could not agree more!one of the reasons i never stepped on stage,i look worst in those 2 shots and its even worse when i saw them in pics,no matter how i hit them...heath looked fucking great in first mr o that he won and never hit his peak again

Comment

Working...
        X