Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Are These Guys Natural???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beti ona
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post

Have you?
    As much as my lazy ass and my appetite have allowed me to get there, but I will still try more times

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Have you ever dieted to get ripped?
    Have you?

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by triceps View Post
    Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there
    100% true !

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    It was priceless moment tbh and Jason has some big legs and calves though, tbh I prefer to eat like a man and not be so consumed about being ripped 24/7 but Jason and my friend were not getting along that well, Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there
    Have you ever dieted to get ripped?

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied

Having a ripped physique makes you a good bodybuilder .
    But posing down with Jason Genova in a mall bathroom is priceless.
    It was priceless moment tbh and Jason has some big legs and calves though, tbh I prefer to eat like a man and not be so consumed about being ripped 24/7 but Jason and my friend were not getting along that well, Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

I met Jason, he was surprised at how ripped I was, with serratus muscles and ripped abs, he showed me his massive legs, we kinda did a pose down in the bathroom, at town center mall, Boca. He was big but not ripped like me.I'm not as ripped now as I was back then, I'm like the incredible hulk Lou Ferrigno in the 70s, I would say 10-15% bf, I like it better this way
    Having a ripped physique makes you a good bodybuilder .
    But posing down with Jason Genova in a mall bathroom is priceless.

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Not everyone gets the same conditions or enhancement, and I'm not even talking about drugs.

100 years ago, of course, everything was much more equal, but right now, richer countries get more medals and titles, not because of genetic talent per se, but because of the conditions to train and all the science involved to obtain performance and results.

In bodybuilding, the sport that concerns us, the budget is an important part, not all athletes can spend the same on drugs or doses. Although at the end of the day, among these select few who make it to MO, genetics and work ethics are more important than drugs.
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied

Ok, but if you look like an off season Jason Genova, it doesn't help the natty cause.
    I met Jason, he was surprised at how ripped I was, with serratus muscles and ripped abs, he showed me his massive legs, we kinda did a pose down in the bathroom, at town center mall, Boca. He was big but not ripped like me.I'm not as ripped now as I was back then, I'm like the incredible hulk Lou Ferrigno in the 70s, I would say 10-15% bf, I like it better this way

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

THIS x 1000!

It's the same as any other sport. For example, back in the 1936 Olympics Jessie Owens didn't have starting blocks and ran 10.3 on a dirt-cinder track.
    Eventually starting blocks and synthetic "fast tracks" became common in track races , so the times got faster.

When everyone gets the same "enhancement", it all comes back to basic genetic talent
    Not everyone gets the same conditions or enhancement, and I'm not even talking about drugs.

100 years ago, of course, everything was much more equal, but right now, richer countries get more medals and titles, not because of genetic talent per se, but because of the conditions to train and all the science involved to obtain performance and results.

In bodybuilding, the sport that concerns us, the budget is an important part, not all athletes can spend the same on drugs or doses. Although at the end of the day, among these select few who make it to MO, genetics and work ethics are more important than drugs.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

True, you need BOTH!!!! Genetics without drugs will never give you the freaky mass. Drugs without genetics - some destroy their health and never even get much size at all.
    THIS x 1000!

It's the same as any other sport. For example, back in the 1936 Olympics Jessie Owens didn't have starting blocks and ran 10.3 on a dirt-cinder track.
    Eventually starting blocks and synthetic "fast tracks" became common in track races , so the times got faster.

When everyone gets the same "enhancement", it all comes back to basic genetic talent

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

Tbh I used to believe Mike was natty, but lately, idk, I've lost faith, I've lost faith in Mike (I think he just fooled us all) Lately I realize that the only true natty, is me
    Ok, but if you look like an off season Jason Genova, it doesn't help the natty cause.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
    Without steroids there is no modern bodybuilding.

That is a reality the magazines did their best to deny for many decades. Especially Weider.

Genetics are needed but so are drugs
    True, you need BOTH!!!! Genetics without drugs will never give you the freaky mass. Drugs without genetics - some destroy their health and never even get much size at all.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

Many of us ( me included) relate to your personal BB journey.
    It's true we all would have been better if we put more into it, early on.
    But c'mon, we'd never look like Mike O'Hearn or have been a top pro BB
    I was willing to admit THAT to myself ,after a few years of going for it , many years ago
    But that doesn't mean we should be complacent

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

Tbh I used to believe Mike was natty, but lately, idk, I've lost faith, I've lost faith in Mike (I think he just fooled us all) Lately I realize that the only true natty, is me
    It is the only thing you can be sure of, and not even about that, The most common lie is that which one lies to himself....

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied

O'Hearn is an interesting case . I saw him "guest pose" at a number of contests over a 20 year period ( 1990's -2010's ).
    He's a big, tall man with a large frame that can hold a lot of muscle mass. He was a damn good power lifter with impressive strength.
    Mike has the leading man looks and was a popular cover man on many magazines.

I believe he passed a variety of drug tests to compete in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting federations.
    Of course, most of those natural fed drug tests aren't exactly IOC level

I really don't know or even care if Mike was totally drug free.
    It's certainly possible that he got a little help from some "vit S" over the years.

BUT, his handsome good looks and big structure are the main reason for his appeal .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X