Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Are These Guys Natural???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by triceps View Post

    Tbh I used to believe Mike was natty, but lately, idk, I've lost faith, I've lost faith in Mike (I think he just fooled us all) Lately I realize that the only true natty, is me
    Ok, but if you look like an off season Jason Genova, it doesn't help the natty cause.

    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

      True, you need BOTH!!!! Genetics without drugs will never give you the freaky mass. Drugs without genetics - some destroy their health and never even get much size at all.
      THIS x 1000!

      It's the same as any other sport. For example, back in the 1936 Olympics Jessie Owens didn't have starting blocks and ran 10.3 on a dirt-cinder track.
      Eventually starting blocks and synthetic "fast tracks" became common in track races , so the times got faster.

      When everyone gets the same "enhancement", it all comes back to basic genetic talent
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Howard View Post

        THIS x 1000!

        It's the same as any other sport. For example, back in the 1936 Olympics Jessie Owens didn't have starting blocks and ran 10.3 on a dirt-cinder track.
        Eventually starting blocks and synthetic "fast tracks" became common in track races , so the times got faster.

        When everyone gets the same "enhancement", it all comes back to basic genetic talent
        Not everyone gets the same conditions or enhancement, and I'm not even talking about drugs.

        100 years ago, of course, everything was much more equal, but right now, richer countries get more medals and titles, not because of genetic talent per se, but because of the conditions to train and all the science involved to obtain performance and results.

        In bodybuilding, the sport that concerns us, the budget is an important part, not all athletes can spend the same on drugs or doses. Although at the end of the day, among these select few who make it to MO, genetics and work ethics are more important than drugs.
        http://betionastore.es/

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Howard View Post

          Ok, but if you look like an off season Jason Genova, it doesn't help the natty cause.
          I met Jason, he was surprised at how ripped I was, with serratus muscles and ripped abs, he showed me his massive legs, we kinda did a pose down in the bathroom, at town center mall, Boca. He was big but not ripped like me.I'm not as ripped now as I was back then, I'm like the incredible hulk Lou Ferrigno in the 70s, I would say 10-15% bf, I like it better this way

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

            Not everyone gets the same conditions or enhancement, and I'm not even talking about drugs.

            100 years ago, of course, everything was much more equal, but right now, richer countries get more medals and titles, not because of genetic talent per se, but because of the conditions to train and all the science involved to obtain performance and results.

            In bodybuilding, the sport that concerns us, the budget is an important part, not all athletes can spend the same on drugs or doses. Although at the end of the day, among these select few who make it to MO, genetics and work ethics are more important than drugs.
            I agree

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by triceps View Post

              I met Jason, he was surprised at how ripped I was, with serratus muscles and ripped abs, he showed me his massive legs, we kinda did a pose down in the bathroom, at town center mall, Boca. He was big but not ripped like me.I'm not as ripped now as I was back then, I'm like the incredible hulk Lou Ferrigno in the 70s, I would say 10-15% bf, I like it better this way
              Having a ripped physique makes you a good bodybuilder .
              But posing down with Jason Genova in a mall bathroom is priceless.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Howard View Post

                Having a ripped physique makes you a good bodybuilder .
                But posing down with Jason Genova in a mall bathroom is priceless.
                It was priceless moment tbh and Jason has some big legs and calves though, tbh I prefer to eat like a man and not be so consumed about being ripped 24/7 but Jason and my friend were not getting along that well, Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by triceps View Post
                  It was priceless moment tbh and Jason has some big legs and calves though, tbh I prefer to eat like a man and not be so consumed about being ripped 24/7 but Jason and my friend were not getting along that well, Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there
                  Have you ever dieted to get ripped?
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by triceps View Post
                    Jason was nice guy but he's a bit out there
                    100% true !
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                      Have you ever dieted to get ripped?
                      Have you?
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Howard View Post

                        Have you?
                        As much as my lazy ass and my appetite have allowed me to get there, but I will still try more times
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                          As much as my lazy ass and my appetite have allowed me to get there, but I will still try more times
                          On a serious note, afew years after I did my last show, I considering a "comeback" to the stage.
                          A former national competitor , give me some sensible advice on this issue:

                          " Howard, you spent many years doing your thing on a BB stage. Granted ,I did it better, but that's not the issue here .
                          We'd like to think we could come back and be the same or better. But , that's just wishful thinking bro.
                          You hung 'em up for the same reason I did...we KNEW that window was closing."
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                            Have you ever dieted to get ripped?
                            Yes of course, low carb diet gets me ripped

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Howard View Post

                              On a serious note, afew years after I did my last show, I considering a "comeback" to the stage.
                              A former national competitor , give me some sensible advice on this issue:

                              " Howard, you spent many years doing your thing on a BB stage. Granted ,I did it better, but that's not the issue here .
                              We'd like to think we could come back and be the same or better. But , that's just wishful thinking bro.
                              You hung 'em up for the same reason I did...we KNEW that window was closing."
                              It's about trying your best, not letting that window close.
                              http://betionastore.es/

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                                It's about trying your best, not letting that window close.
                                True 'dat, but at some point ,your best will be a few % less as the years go by.
                                Or, you simply lose the desire to compete .
                                For me, that was at age 37, and I felt something emotionally ( NOT physically) "break" deep inside.
                                After 18 years of competing, I KNEW I couldn't go thru the contest prep process again.

                                Others , like big Ben ( here) , still have a passion to compete and embrace the contest prep ordeal.

                                The motivation to compete is there or it isn't .
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X