Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Flex Lewis Out of the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

1. He cant will compared with Ray or Priest, since they did the open.

2. It will be another one in a long list of IF
    will i watched the short vid Ron did on MD youtube channel, sayin' that Flex wants to have anther child and that's y he's not competin' this year, yet wants to compete next year. i glad he wants another child, cool. but i really don't think he'll be in the stage again. it's just me tho.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

will i watched the short vid Ron did on MD youtube channel, sayin' that Flex wants to have anther child and that's y he's not competin' this year, yet wants to compete next year. i glad he wants another child, cool. but i really don't think he'll be in the stage again. it's just me tho.
      Agree
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

damn

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

Most pros wouldn't be back after his run of 212 wins .
          I get the impression, he views going for an OPEN Olympia as a different chapter in his bodybuilding career.
          Right now his focus is on family and business. Unless something personal requires special attention, he'll be back in 2-3 yrs for a run at the open O.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Most pros wouldn't be back after his run of 212 wins .
            I get the impression, he views going for an OPEN Olympia as a different chapter in his bodybuilding career.
            Right now his focus is on family and business. Unless something personal requires special attention, he'll be back in 2-3 yrs for a run at the open O.
            i think he is totally done competin', that way he can just enjoy his family and enjoy trainin' to stay in shape.
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
            X