Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Turkish IFBB bikini pro banned from flight due to outfit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish IFBB bikini pro banned from flight due to outfit.

The article called her a pro "bodybuilder" . Her banned outfit was denim shorts, crop top and white jacket wrapped around her waist
    I think the airlines should be more concerned with covid safety and weapons , etc
    She wasn't wearing a thong or hanging her tits out, but the shorts were a bit skimpy , so wtf.
    Last edited by Howard; July 11, 2021, 10:25 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

A. American Airlines has turned Muslim?
    B. Pics?
    A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
    mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

A drama queen being stupid to make her audience feel sorry for her.

Now, do I agree with the ban? No, but the company may have dress codes and prohibit anyone who does not comply.

Easy, fly with another company.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
        A drama queen being stupid to make her audience feel sorry for her.

Now, do I agree with the ban? No, but the company may have dress codes and prohibit anyone who does not comply.

Easy, fly with another company.
        If they ever ban YOU for wearing a similar outfit, know the brotherhood at MD has your back

Comment

Some fatty probably bitched that she was fat shaming by here appearance. This woke shit is out of control

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
            Some fatty probably bitched that she was fat shaming by here appearance. This woke shit is out of control
            Just don't wear your MD tank top with denim booty shorts on the flight to Oz .

Comment

i didn't read the link, but i think it's dumb to ban her from gettin' to where she wants to go. some business have their own ways of runnin' things, u just have to get through it, but u'll make it,
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                i didn't read the link, but i think it's dumb to ban her from gettin' to where she wants to go. some business have their own ways of runnin' things, u just have to get through it, but u'll make it,
                The LEGAL problem seems to be MORE related on HOW she looked then what she wore.
                Her "daisy duke" denim shorts were a tad cheeky, but she wore a white jacket wrapped around.

If she's waiting to board, doing the "smash me from behind" pose near people, that may be an issue.
                Guys like me would tip her well for a lap dance in those shorts during the flight.

Comment

If it was a 6 ft drag queen in the same outfit , they'd get upgraded to 1st class for being brave .

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

If it was a 6 ft drag queen in the same outfit , they'd get upgraded to 1st class for being brave .
                    I don't doubt it.

Comment

I don't doubt it.
                      Griff flying to Oz , circa 2022.

Banned from boarding plan wearing MD tank top and denim shorts with fanny pack and Otomix sneakers.

Comes back the next day wearing a blonde wig, pink tank top , hot pants and low heel pumps.
                      = 1st class upgrade.

Comment

Griff flying to Oz , circa 2022.

Banned from boarding plan wearing MD tank top and denim shorts with fanny pack and Otomix sneakers.

Comes back the next day wearing a blonde wig, pink tank top , hot pants and low heel pumps.
                        = 1st class upgrade.
                        Bwahahaha

Comment

Actually no, the drag queen might be stoned to death. When people complain about political correctness and the lefties who are too liberal, the other extreme aka right/conservative/religious/whatever is much worse.

Turkey is turning into a Muslim autocracy under their president erdogan, which is what religious fundamentalists in the Christian countries dream of becoming in their own nations.

Comment

Pics of said outfit?
                            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

There's a distinct lack of pics in this thread.

I'm very disappointed. ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X