Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RIP Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff

Another legend passes

Him and Piper were my favorites back in the day. There was so many great characters back then.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Comment

Orndorff had quite the physique

Comment

prayers to his family and friends. i think i saw him back in the '90s, when i use to watch WWE.
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

https://youtu.be/RK9IY8r2aF4

What a tremendous talent. I remember when his arm shrunk due to nerve damage in the neck. He was damn near a household name during the rock and wrestling connection. Absolutely tremendous talent. Sad how he looked at the very end and didn't even know his own kid, that scares me I do not want that to happen to me.

Comment

Working...
                X