Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Big Ramy MIA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy MIA!

7 months into his reign as Mr Olympia and not a peep! No seminars or guest posing in the states. Your thoughts?

COVID restrictions

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
      COVID restrictions
      We shall see in next 6 months,I Zero internet presence for fans!

Comment

When is the Manion show where they invite all the big names? Ramy has always done the guest posing
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

where not in normal times so been out there promoting been Mr Olympia probably isnt that straight forward

Comment

I’m not wanting to bash Ramy at all here, but I did reach out to him regarding organising an Olympia All-Star Tour and I didn’t even get a reply.

That’s not good is it? If at the very least he isn’t answering emails, then surely he should have someone in place to answer them for him, even if it’s a “no thankyou”.

Jamie the Giant drove a 5 hour round trip a few months back to join me in the studio to interview Ramy for Global, that we were promised by his manager (at that time) would happen.

It did not. I felt pretty embarrassed towards Jamie to be perfectly honest.

Who else is he letting down and ignoring I have to question- and how many opportunities is he losing perhaps as a result of having no one in place to handle his basic business correspondence?

These tours are approved by the Olympia too, so to ignore me is one thing, but the Olympia (technically) as well? How can that be a smart thing to do?

I’ll say this, the year Brandon Curry was Mr Olympia, he (or his wife Brandy on his behalf) got back to EVERYONE very swiftly and now look at them both. Gym franchise, own supplement brand, multiple opportunities and many different streams of revenue that arose mainly from securing that Olympia title. Brandon was accessible and courteous to everyone during his time as reigning Mr ‘O’.

Come on Ramy. Step up buddy and promote the title, as well as creating opportunities for yourself and your family. Dorian was the quiet type when he was Mr Olympia, yes, but he had people like Peter McGough & Kevin Horton to let the fans see and learn about who he was as an inspiration...and as a champion.
            Last edited by Giles; July 19, 2021, 02:14 PM.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              I’m not wanting to bash Ramy at all here, but I did reach out to him regarding organising an Olympia All-Star Tour and I didn’t even get a reply.

That’s not good is it? If at the very least he isn’t answering emails, then surely he should have someone in place to answer them for him, even if it’s a “no thankyou”.

Jamie the Giant drove a 5 hour round trip a few months back to join me in the studio to interview Ramy for Global, that we were promised by his manager (at that time) would happen.

It did not. I felt pretty embarrassed towards Jamie to be perfectly honest.

Who else is he letting down and ignoring I have to question- and how many opportunities is he losing perhaps as a result of having no one in place to handle his basic business correspondence?

These tours are approved by the Olympia too, so to ignore me is one thing, but the Olympia (technically) as well? How can that be a smart thing to do?

I’ll say this, the year Brandon Curry was Mr Olympia, he (or his wife Brandy on his behalf) got back to EVERYONE very swiftly and now look at them both. Gym franchise, own supplement brand, multiple opportunities and many different streams of revenue that arose mainly from securing that Olympia title. Brandon was accessible and courteous to everyone during his time as reigning Mr ‘O’.

Come on Ramy. Step up buddy and promote the title, as well as creating opportunities for yourself and your family. Dorian was the quiet type when he was Mr Olympia, yes, but he had people like Peter McGough & Kevin Horton to let the fans see and learn about who he was as an inspiration...and as a champion.
              Sad to hear this from the most professional guy in the bodybuilding media! No doubt Brandon Curry understands the responsibility that come with being Mr Olympia!

Comment

Not everyone has to be like Brandon, in fact, he seems to be the exception. Phil or Rhoden were quite absent, and that they know the language and the country.

But I'm not defending him, heck, even Hadi has done a lot more to get closer to the fans and show his progress.

If we look at the rest of the champions, Misty, Andrea and Clarida are the ones who are promoting the sport the most in the media.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Jesus Christ you are Mr Olympia! ( have a guy film one workout per week if you hate it that much!) * look at Bumstead to see wtf you should be doing!
                  http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Ramy doesn't care about an internet presence. He has climbed his Everest.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                      Ramy doesn't care about an internet presence. He has climbed his Everest.
                      I spoke with Ramy and DJ twice and I feel like Ramy wants to stay away from social media unless it’s really necessary for sponsors ,all that negativity and bashing he seems like he wants to be left alone quiet with friends and family.He also felt uncomfortable IMO / I may be wrong/being around that chick with wierd eye contacts that had same supplement sponsor.
                      Giles perhaps get in touch with DJ he may be able to give you the answer why Ramy doesn’t reply back to you.

Comment

Ramy is a very low key guy. It's just his personality not to be out there. Dorian would be the same way

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post

I spoke with Ramy and DJ twice and I feel like Ramy wants to stay away from social media unless it’s really necessary for sponsors ,all that negativity and bashing he seems like he wants to be left alone quiet with friends and family.He also felt uncomfortable IMO / I may be wrong/being around that chick with wierd eye contacts that had same supplement sponsor.
                          Giles perhaps get in touch with DJ he may be able to give you the answer why Ramy doesn’t reply back to you.
                          Bakhar Nabieva (Chick who looks like she only trains legs/ always showing off her ass on social media) oh yea .. also got a tattoo of herself on her arm

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post

Bakhar Nabieva (Chick who looks like she only trains legs/ always showing off her ass on social media) oh yea .. also got a tattoo of herself on her arm
                            Yup thanks that’s her brother,when he won NYP based on his religion he wasn’t even able to shake hands with girl that was giving him a trophy ,how the hell he feels /or his wife/ about training videos with half naked Bakhar

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post

Yup thanks that’s her brother,when he won NYP based on his religion he wasn’t even able to shake hands with girl that was giving him a trophy ,how the hell he feels /or his wife/ about training videos with half naked Bakhar
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X