Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How Does Peter Molnar Do at The 2021 Olympia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Peter Molnar Do at The 2021 Olympia?

Here's a couple of shots of when he won his pro card, the next day he won his first pro show the 2020 Romania Pro.

Last edited by Big Beat; July 22, 2021, 06:57 AM.

Classic - top 5
    212 - Not top 5
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Which is he doing? Agreed in either case

Comment

Classic, I'm sure of that.

Top 3
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The only problem is that he looks far more like a BB than a classic guy- even next to someone like Bumstead, Molnar would be smaller and more compact, but way denser and freakier and “more balloon-y”- and I don’t think that will be rewarded, because it’s too far off the norm look for the classic division. (Fouad and co were discussing this on their podcast yesterday, so I don’t want to take credit for the idea; I just happen to agree.)

-David

Comment

His arm/delt tie in doing the side chest is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
              The only problem is that he looks far more like a BB than a classic guy- even next to someone like Bumstead, Molnar would be smaller and more compact, but way denser and freakier and “more balloon-y”- and I don’t think that will be rewarded, because it’s too far off the norm look for the classic division. (Fouad and co were discussing this on their podcast yesterday, so I don’t want to take credit for the idea; I just happen to agree.)

-David
              He should look to come out more pumped up and not get hard and dry.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Been a huge fan of his for ages, really hope he does well.

Comment

Working...
                X