Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Will we ever see another many time Mr Olympia and is he competing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we ever see another many time Mr Olympia and is he competing today?

While we can all debate if the Ronnie's, Dorians, Haneys, and Arnold's deserved all their O wins - they were stand out champions for multiple years running. Now we have seen several 1 and dones. I personally dont believe Ramy is consistent enough in his conditioning to be the same type of recurring champ.

Do you all see someone running things onstage for multiple championships and if so, is it someone competing today?

Ramy will win a few, but I do not know to what extent he has the passion to mark an era, I think he will leave the sport before exhausting himself chasing a record.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Good thread topic

Nope, at it has little to do with the current line up or judging.
      The level of drugs and extreme prep required aren't possible to maintain for several years straight.

Classic, MPD , bikini and Wellness could have multi yr champs, but likely won't.
      Unless the money and fan base greatly increase, they don't offer enough rewards to stick around that long.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

They are already grooming one now

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Good thread topic

Nope, at it has little to do with the current line up or judging.
          The level of drugs and extreme prep required aren't possible to maintain for several years straight.

Classic, MPD , bikini and Wellness could have multi yr champs, but likely won't.
          Unless the money and fan base greatly increase, they don't offer enough rewards to stick around that long.
          Bumstead already has two. I can't see anyone beating him in the near future. He just launched his own supp line so I think he'll be around a couple of more years

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Bumstead already has two. I can't see anyone beating him in the near future. He just launched his own supp line so I think he'll be around a couple of more years
            Good point, but 4 straight may be the outer limits for the "other classes".

Comment

Good point, but 4 straight may be the outer limits for the "other classes".
              I agree. His sister Melissa is really bright I'm sure she will maximize his earning potential. I see 4 as the cap basically for those divisions

Comment

Cydney is looking for her 5 title.

I think Missy will also be around for a long time in the sport collecting victories.

Nick Walker said he wants to win 10 titles.

Regardless, I think that no one will beat Ronnie, Adela Garcia, or Iris Kyle records. Not all records can be broken, nobody is going to win 7 tours like Lance

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I think Missy will also be around for a long time in the sport collecting victories.

Nick Walker said he wants to win 10 titles.

Regardless, I think that no one will beat Ronnie, Adela Garcia, or Iris Kyle records. Not all records can be broken, nobody is going to win 7 tours like Lance
                  Cyndey is so dominant that it's taken the excitement out of the figure Olympia.

I agree Missy is next level and she's going to be around for awhile. She has a true passion for the sport.

Comment

With all respect to those prospective multi time champions, I should have been more clear in the thread title - I am asking about Mens Open

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
                      With all respect to those prospective multi time champions, I should have been more clear in the thread title - I am asking about Mens Open
                      Hunter has the potential to be a couple time champ. They seem to like his physique

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Not all records can be broken, nobody is going to win 7 tours like Lance

Lance was stripped of all his Tour de France wins for doping .
                        So, he's officially got 0 Tour de France wins
                        Last edited by Howard; July 27, 2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Hunter has the potential to be a couple time champ. They seem to like his physique
                          Based on his contest results I'd agree.

Comment

Cyndey is so dominant that it's taken the excitement out of the figure Olympia.

I agree Missy is next level and she's going to be around for awhile. She has a true passion for the sport.
                            I'll confess, I don't have much interest in contest results for figure, bikini , mpd or wellness.
                            Make no mistake , I think the physiques look great.
                            But, since I don't really understand the judging, I can't get into who should win on stage.

Comment

Lance was stripped of all his Tour de France wins for doping .
                              So, he's officially got 0 wins
                              For bodybuilding fans, he is still a legitimate champion.

Comment

Working...
                              X