Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

If you were going to work with a guru who would you chose and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post

The basic idea is to finish with an ultra high rep set.
    Most effective and hardest thing I ever did that provided excellent results.
    My muscles just "looked" bigger, fuller and harder after a few workouts of this.

FYI, it's harder and more painful then you might imagine.
    The muscle gets a deep ache without joint pain. win/win
    Ron and I used to do that Flex tricep routine. It's brutal but an insane pump

Comment

My muscles just "looked" bigger, fuller and harder after a few workouts of this.

I liked the idea of the lateral raises with the weight of the arms after executing it with some dumbbells.

The squat at 100 reps should be brutal, first you start with the back squat, then you continue with globet squat and end with the belt squat or only your body.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I liked the idea of the lateral raises with the weight of the arms after executing it with some dumbbells.

The squat at 100 reps should be brutal, first you start with the back squat, then you continue with globet squat and end with the belt squat or only your body.
        I found doing belt squats with a spotter forcing you up/down was the best for 100 rep squats.
        However, that requires a special set up.

One effective way to avoid this is wide stance , full rep leg presses.
        Work up to a decent heavy set of 10-12 full reps.
        Then , rest 2 min, and do max reps with half the wt..
        Then strip off a couple plates and quickly rep out. Then repeat each time until you get 100 reps total.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I found doing belt squats with a spotter forcing you up/down was the best for 100 rep squats.
          However, that requires a special set up.

One effective way to avoid this is wide stance , full rep leg presses.
          Work up to a decent heavy set of 10-12 full reps.
          Then , rest 2 min, and do max reps with half the wt..
          Then strip off a couple plates and quickly rep out. Then repeat each time until you get 100 reps total.
          I train at home, no leg press

Comment

I train at home, no leg press
            Ok, then try 1 leg step up lunges holding a DB with 1 hand and pole or support with the other.
            Use the stairs or sturdy box or bench , if you don't have any other equipment for this.
            I've actually used my basement stars and DB. I held the railing with my free hand for balance and "forced reps" .

Go to failure, drop the DB and keep going with body wt only to failure.
            Then keep going by pulling yourself up with the support hand until you reach total quad exhaustion.

Recover 3-4 min, repeat with the other leg.

Now, get after it , you animal

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I trained heavy/HIT most of my lifting career (DC Training), but in time, certain muscle groups just didn’t grow well. So I eventually gravitated towards a very similar approach for certain groups (delts and triceps), almost the same exact method you describe here- and yes, it worked well. Never had to do it for legs, as legs responded well to anything. But interesting that even DC training uses a somewhat similar approach for quads, with the widow maker set (and Charles glass makes every key difference 20 rep leg stuff, across the board).

-David

Comment

Ok, then try 1 leg step up lunges holding a DB with 1 hand and pole or support with the other.
                Use the stairs or sturdy box or bench , if you don't have any other equipment for this.
                I've actually used my basement stars and DB. I held the railing with my free hand for balance and "forced reps" .

Go to failure, drop the DB and keep going with body wt only to failure.
                Then keep going by pulling yourself up with the support hand until you reach total quad exhaustion.

Recover 3-4 min, repeat with the other leg.

Now, get after it , you animal
                Although I'm not a fan of one-sided leg exercises, this looks hard as shit so I definitely have to give it a try, a 100 rep leg workout.

Was it just one set in total or was it the final set of training? I mean, his leg training had other sets of 8-12 reps and ended with an infinite set?

Comment

hate you guys, cept Derek
                  WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Although I'm not a fan of one-sided leg exercises, this looks hard as shit so I definitely have to give it a try, a 100 rep leg workout.

Was it just one set in total or was it the final set of training? I mean, his leg training had other sets of 8-12 reps and ended with an infinite set?
                      It's one 100 rep set added to the end of a regular body part workout.
                      On occasion Mike had me a couple 100 rep sets of belt squats.
                      That was like having a 300 lb woman fart in your face, THEN , putting your nose up her crack

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                        I don't care ,because ...I can't quit you

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                          I think Meadows is sensible, he would not have you doing crazy shit.

Aceto knows his stuff and through his vast experience he knows what works.

Many pros seem to be drawn to coaches who are big on drug experimenting and taking mega doses. I suppose these pros are willing to get to the top by any means necessary.
                          This. IMO those are the best in the biz.
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Do you guys still want Shelby, 400 clients and killing people...

Comment

Working...
                            X