Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Redcon Arnold thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redcon Arnold thread

so what's the deal? why did it get deleted?

I think because somebody pointed out Arnold stood by Aaron when his company was in trouble
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

No, it got deleted because it was getting out of hand. Also, Redcon1 is one of our advertisers and also we also support the Arnold organization. I didn't want anything to come back on MD in a negative way. That's why it was deleted. You can discuss the topic but just be careful about what you say, and think of how it can reflect on MD.
      Webmaster, MD
      http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

No no bull isn't really.......
        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

All I can say is this
          One of those sides pissed off both Evan and John
          Take a guess.
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

All about freedom Arnold is free to speak and Aaron is free to spend his money anyway he chooses!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              All about freedom Arnold is free to speak and Aaron is free to spend his money anyway he chooses!
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The only way Mr Singerman's response makes sense is if you don't watch the 4m27s interview Mr Schwarzenegger posted on Facebook. Befuddled and baffled.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

singerman wanted attention, he's going to get it, he's not going to like it
                  WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Aarons botox is done badly
                    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Brian also stops supporting Arnold

Brian Shaw took to Instagram with a message of his own…

"There are a lot of people in our country right now that have forgotten that freedom is very important," he said in the video.

Shaw has had a poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger on his gym wall since he started training because he explained the 7x Mr. Olympia was a huge influence on him.

But that will no longer be the case.

He included the following written message in his post…

"FREEDOM IS IMPORTANT

Today is a very sad day for me as I had to take down the poster of Schwarzenegger on the wall of my gym. I have had a poster of him in my gym since I started training.

He has the freedom to say whatever he wants and that’s part of being an American citizen but him saying “screw your freedom” did not sit well with me and therefore it was time for his poster to come down from my gym wall.

Freedom didn’t come free and I will always stand for freedom."
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I feel like this entire situation has descended into one huge mess.

Arnold being taken out of context with his ‘trigger’ word of ‘freedom’ being zeroed in on, that - I think - is completely over the top.

Again, more cancel culture, safe space, PC nonsense that is now finding its way into our industry.

Sigh.

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Giles - it seems that people just jump at the chance of 'cancelling' someone else. It's as though people can't be arsed to listen to more than a few seconds.
                          It's either the snowflake left or the snowflake right.

The Brian Shaw thing... He's sponsored by Redcon for fuck sake. What you expect him to do?

Let's cancel Arnold...

Why don't you all get a grip of yourself and think what Arnold did for bodybuilding. He deserves more than a pass.
                          Last edited by GeorgeUK; August 19, 2021, 07:54 AM.
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            Brian also stops supporting Arnold

Brian Shaw took to Instagram with a message of his own…

"There are a lot of people in our country right now that have forgotten that freedom is very important," he said in the video.

Shaw has had a poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger on his gym wall since he started training because he explained the 7x Mr. Olympia was a huge influence on him.

But that will no longer be the case.

He included the following written message in his post…

"FREEDOM IS IMPORTANT

Today is a very sad day for me as I had to take down the poster of Schwarzenegger on the wall of my gym. I have had a poster of him in my gym since I started training.

He has the freedom to say whatever he wants and that’s part of being an American citizen but him saying “screw your freedom” did not sit well with me and therefore it was time for his poster to come down from my gym wall.

Freedom didn’t come free and I will always stand for freedom."
                            Said by the Redcon sponsored athlete.
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Arnold will own them
                              WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Working...
                              X