Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Sensational Expose on Diuretic and Gear Use in Women's Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensational Expose on Diuretic and Gear Use in Women's Bodybuilding

This video puts it all out there what is going on in Women's bodybuilding. It is unbelievably honest, women telling it as it is warts and all. These are cautionary stories and a lesson to everybody.

This video needs to be heard.

Watched that. Unreal. But the athlete has to take some responsibility for what you put in your body.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Has shelby responded to all of this with any kind of statement or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
        Has shelby responded to all of this with any kind of statement or anything?
        Yes
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Bostin and Bleu the bastions of healthy bodybuilding
          WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

I just hope more clients come out and speak out about other gurus, it's easy to jump on the bandwagon but Shelby isn't the only one pushing the envelope.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

remember how much shit you guys gave me for exposing another trainer about 5 years ago......
              WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                remember how much shit you guys gave me for exposing another trainer about 5 years ago......
                Yep, we were assholes

Comment

Too many threads on the same subject, lol

Well, Shelby blocked me a few weeks ago from IG just for doing a technical evaluation on one of her athletes, everyone know that I am always respectful and I do not speak shit for free. I was surprised that he did not accept honest criticism.

On the other hand, he is not only famous for the crazy condition of his clientes, but for doing it in record time, he often boasts of crazy transformations (now we know how he achieves it). He, too, boasts of having some of them consume tons of carbs / calories while lean.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    Watched that. Unreal. But the athlete has to take some responsibility for what you put in your body.
                    I am a big believer in personal responsibility in all areas of life. In bodybuilding you need to educate yourself

Comment

Bostin and Bleu the bastions of healthy bodybuilding
                      Noel are diuretics a essential part of contests prep?

Comment

you hire a coach because they have clients that are beating you, its your income and your whole value of self worth, you will listen because they sell you that this is the way its done, as they sit there with no kidneys and heart issues, the guy I had problems with no one would listen to me till he died, Bostin has massive kidney issues at 30 , Bleu states he is very sick and has heart issues, how stupid are these people?
                        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Bostin has massive kidney issues at 30 , Bleu states he is very sick and has heart issues, how stupid are these people?
                          Lmfao

I think Bostyn's problem is an invention or an exaggeration, anyway, they claim to be stupid or risky with themselves, but not with their clients.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Noel are diuretics a essential part of contests prep?
                            Never necessary, can make a 10% improvement if done right, girl gets her period it can fix a lot, to say you can look as good with out them isn't correct
                            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Lmfao

I think Bostyn's problem is an invention or an exaggeration, anyway, they claim to be stupid or risky with themselves, but not with their clients.
                              I've seen several protocols from Bleu 's clients. I'd call them risky extremely high insulin and a lot of gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X