Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Sensational Expose on Diuretic and Gear Use in Women's Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I agree , but "prioritizing your overall welfare " comes with a price. Often, that price is ending your dream

Just over 34 years ago, I had spent 4 years on moderate cycles and living for bodybuilding.
    I had a little contest success , but was a long way from pro card glory.

I could have listened to some gym bros and upped the doses in pursuit of muscle glory.
    For whatever reason, I knew that was a dead end street and ended my pro card quest.

I had a new and viable career option looking me in the face.
    That gave me a new direction and renewed hope for my "life".

I often wonder, what I would have done if I felt bodybuilding was my best option?
    I'm NOT saying I'd have been a top pro, but I might have resorted to some extreme measures?

Thinking your life will suck without bodybuilding success, could be relevant ??????
    I wasn't Talkin about that. I think the only success is the self satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
      Bostin and Bleu the bastions of healthy bodybuilding
      Bostin has been a huge advocate of SEO use his entire career, and has made a small fortune selling his own brand. Many believe that SEO use can eventually lead to kidney failure, I wonder how he would feel if a bunch of guys who bought his product had severe kidney problems, or even died?

https://academic.oup.com/ndt/article...iii434/3853797

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19580174/

https://www.inquisitr.com/2066478/ro...ts-kill-video/
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I agree , but "prioritizing your overall welfare " comes with a price. Often, that price is ending your dream

Just over 34 years ago, I had spent 4 years on moderate cycles and living for bodybuilding.
        I had a little contest success , but was a long way from pro card glory.

I could have listened to some gym bros and upped the doses in pursuit of muscle glory.
        For whatever reason, I knew that was a dead end street and ended my pro card quest.

I had a new and viable career option looking me in the face.
        That gave me a new direction and renewed hope for my "life".

I often wonder, what I would have done if I felt bodybuilding was my best option?
        I'm NOT saying I'd have been a top pro, but I might have resorted to some extreme measures?

Thinking your life will suck without bodybuilding success, could be relevant ??????
        Didn’t you mention that you were once a teacher?
        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

Didn’t you mention that you were once a teacher?
          Physics and chemistry, 31 years total. THAT was my "other viable career" path.
          Started on a HS faculty and also coached football/track during my 1st 10 years.

My last job was teaching physics at a small college. I excelled at boring and frustrating my students

I'm now retired.
          Last edited by Howard; August 30, 2021, 01:17 PM.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
          X