Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Trainers, Killers and Gurus by Shawn Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Fair enough, but remember that Victor Conte had some of the Olympic top athletes alongside some top bodybuilders at Balco.

I think these scientists might be interested in bodybuilders, not for money, but for the opportunity to experiment without fear of getting caught.
    Maybe? But without the core base of big $$ pro athletes, I just don't see that happening.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Watched some very interesting videos about Shelby Starnes. Former clients speaking out.
      Once some misguided poor soul decides to "floor it" and drive off the cliff, it's too late.

Part of what we both love about bodybuilding is the "wild west" crazy side.
      Like me, you have your sensible opinions on what the sport could be.

However, it's never been too sensible and that keeps it interesting..
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Once some misguided poor soul decides to "floor it" and drive off the cliff, it's too late.

Part of what we both love about bodybuilding is the "wild west" crazy side.
        Like me, you have your sensible opinions on what the sport could be.

However, it's never been too sensible and that keeps it interesting..
        Everyone has their own limits on what they are willing to risk to be thier best! I know plenty of good bodybuilders who are healthy today. They were nit nat6but logical

Comment

Working...
        X