Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bryan Jones new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Jones new pics

Screenshot_20210830-212537_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210830-212520_Instagram.jpg

Comment

epic, i knew he was something special when i saw him for the first time .

Comment

The dark horse for this year, top 3 for sure
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I'd like to see him move up to open. He has that super full and modern "Oxygen Gym" type of muscle that really doesn't fit in the classic division for me, structure aside.

Comment

Sick shape round muscle bellies tiny waist. Definitely top 3 shot.

Comment

He will be right up there battling for the win
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Needs to go open..

Comment

First pic reminds me a little of Phil Hill.

Comment

This man will have something to say about who the winners are.....

Comment

Jones has the nice shape required to do well in classic. He's also got that X factor going with a tiny looking waist and flared lats/quads.
                      However, his quads lack deep separations/cuts despite the great shape and sweep. His calves are also weak ( don't match quads).

As a fan, I really like his overall physique. But as a judge , he has some obvious weak points that hurt him, especially in CPD.

Having said THAT, no pro is perfect and anything can happen depending on who nails the conditioning.
                      In my opinion, Bumstead is still the class of the pro CPD field with a few others looking better then Jones right now.

I look for Jones to be somewhere between 4th- 6th depending on how everyone looks on stage at the show.
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Jones has the nice shape required to do well in classic. He's also got that X factor going with a tiny looking waist and flared lats/quads.
                        However, his quads lack deep separations/cuts despite the great shape and sweep. His calves are also weak ( don't match quads).

As a fan, I really like his overall physique. But as a judge , he has some obvious weak points that hurt him, especially in CPD.

Having said THAT, no pro is perfect and anything can happen depending on who nails the conditioning.
                        In my opinion, Bumstead is still the class of the pro CPD field with Ruffin, Breonne and Alex staying ahead of Jones right now.

I look for Jones to be around 5th again , depending on how everyone looks on stage at this Olympia.
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Hasn't a hope in hell of beating Bumstead. I see him as a good future open guy though.
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                            This man will have something to say about who the winners are.....

Did he beat Logan Franklin by 1 point?
                            Logan scrape top 10 at last year's Olympia?
                            Another one that ain't touching Bumstead.
                            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Did he beat Logan Franklin by 1 point?
                              Logan scrape top 10 at last year's Olympia?
                              Another one that ain't touching Bumstead.
                              Iain was very impressed with Timms in Texas. He wont beat Bumstead but I think he will be in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                              X