Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bryan Jones new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Timms is a little light in the legs to crack top 3 at the Olympia this year.

Top 6 though. Absolutely.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Jones has the nice shape required to do well in classic. He's also got that X factor going with a tiny looking waist and flared lats/quads.
      However, his quads lack deep separations/cuts despite the great shape and sweep. His calves are also weak ( don't match quads).
      It's weird, his side legs look more detailed, maybe have to learn how to tighten quads on his front shot?
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

How is he making classic weight? He’s fucking huge.

I don’t get it. Hollow bones maybe? Crazy.

When I did amateur classic in 2013 my maximum weight for my height was 91kg. That’s nothing.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It's weird, his side legs look more detailed, maybe have to learn how to tighten quads on his front shot?
          That deeper cut lower body side shot is due to his well developed "vastus lateralis" ( outer sweep of quad).
          Combine THAT with his outstanding hams and you end up with a deeper insertion where these two muscles meet.

However, when looking at pic of Jones flexing his front quads, the insertion cuts aren't deep.
          This factor is mostly genetic and due to the shape and insertion points of the 4 quad muscles.

His quads are so full looking, it doesn't leave much space between the 4 major quad muscles for deeper separation?
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

That deeper cut lower body side shot is due to his well developed "vastus lateralis" ( outer sweep of quad).
            Combine THAT with his outstanding hams and you end up with a deeper insertion where these two muscles meet.

However, when looking at pic of Jones flexing his front quads, the insertion cuts aren't deep.
            This factor is mostly genetic and due to the shape and insertion points of the 4 quad muscles.

His quads are so full looking, it doesn't leave much space between the 4 major quad muscles for deeper separation?
            Excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Excellent post
              Thanks

There are a lot of detailed reasons with very specific info on "why" certain body parts look as they do with bodybuilders.

For example, take 2 top pros with massive, wide physiques like Jay and Ronnie.
              Both had wide, thick backs, but Ronnie's back muscles genetically had deeper insertions and separation.
              However, when it came to abs and quads Jay had the deeper insertions and separation.

To my knowledge, no amount of drugs or aids can change the insertion depth /separation .
              Granted, making the quads, lats and delts bigger can give the "look" of a better V taper.
              But that's just good, old fashioned bodybuilding creating a visual effect with extra muscle mass.

This is why SEO /synthol often gives an odd looking muscle that fails to impress when posing on stage.
              You can make the delts look bigger , COMPARED to other parts using SEO, but the delts lose separation in this process.
              The overall net effect is a negative.

Comment

Muscle quality is something genetic. But sometimes you can change the outcome of a pose by changing the way you squeeze and show your muscles.

As in the development of body parts and how to train it or to obtain the supreme condition, I believe that the less gifted can be better guides in this regard, since they will have worked harder to "improve" the genetic deficiencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  He will be right up there battling for the win
                  This. He can and will push Bumstead.
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Thanks

There are a lot of detailed reasons with very specific info on "why" certain body parts look as they do with bodybuilders.

For example, take 2 top pros with massive, wide physiques like Jay and Ronnie.
                    Both had wide, thick backs, but Ronnie's back muscles genetically had deeper insertions and separation.
                    However, when it came to abs and quads Jay had the deeper insertions and separation.

To my knowledge, no amount of drugs or aids can change the insertion depth /separation .
                    Granted, making the quads, lats and delts bigger can give the "look" of a better V taper.
                    But that's just good, old fashioned bodybuilding creating a visual effect with extra muscle mass.

This is why SEO /synthol often gives an odd looking muscle that fails to impress when posing on stage.
                    You can make the delts look bigger , COMPARED to other parts using SEO, but the delts lose separation in this process.
                    The overall net effect is a negative.
                    To me, mass without separation is not impressive
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

To me, mass without separation is not impressive
                      Having deeply etched cuts is the hallmark of a great physique.

Arnold's chest was massive but his pec cross striations made it epic.

Plenty of lifters had big, thick quads.
                      But , when Tom Platz's did the shake and flex , the deep cuts and striations popped .

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        I think Timms is a little light in the legs to crack top 3 at the Olympia this year.

Top 6 though. Absolutely.
                        Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                        X