Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The Olympia PPV !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Olympia PPV !

For the 2nd yr in a row, I'll be happy to stay home and watch the Olympia via quality PPV webcast.
    I've posted a lot of contrary OPINIONS on what I think the sport should / could be.

For me, having a great contest with quality physiques on stage competing is what really matters.

Any others buying the PPV or (better yet) going to the Olympia this year?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Last year’s Olympia PPV was AMAZING!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I will be watching and on the forum too. Recently there have been some good moments but my favorite is when it dawns on you that a new person could win (Rhoden, Curry, Ramy) because you don't really believe it until you see a Mr. Olympia caliber physique.

Comment

who is doing the ppv

Comment

$39 for the full weekend including all classes prejudging and finals, athletes meetings and replays etc is not a bad pricing strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
            $39 for the full weekend including all classes prejudging and finals, athletes meetings and replays etc is not a bad pricing strategy.
            Obviously, I agree and fully support buying it if you don't go.
            Big time boxing and MMA fights are 2x that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
              Yeah, you can’t complain about a $40 PPV. I thought last years was pretty good.
              I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

will the arnold have a ppv ?

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

Yeah, you can’t complain about a $40 PPV. I thought last years was pretty good.
                  I agree and don't have any complaints on the Olympia PPV.
                  BUT, for some reason, I felt like posting a "made up" negative comment after I read your post...weird

Comment

Working...
                  X