Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Days you just don't feel like training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days you just don't feel like training.

I love training and had a good week, so far. But for some reasons, I just don't want to workout today.
    Not sure why, but I just want to take my wife for a scenic ride , eat well and have a lazy day.
    LOL, I feel like a big, fat douchebag but I just wanted to post this honest feeling and see if others relate?
    Thanks.

Thoughts and other experiences.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Many times I have pain and it is difficult for me to warm up and start, but almost always the training makes me feel better, so the obligation outweighs the motivation.

On the other hand, I should take some scheduled breaks more often.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I love training and had a good week, so far. But for some reasons, I just don't want to workout today.
      Not sure why, but I just want to take my wife for a scenic ride , eat well and have a lazy day.
      LOL, I feel like a big, fat douchebag but I just wanted to post this honest feeling and see if others relate?
      Thanks.

Thoughts and other experiences.
      Same Here,. I just quitted training as it became toughest thing of my life although it was about 1 hour long..

Comment

31760B9A-2F19-4D2E-86F1-0B8620940303.jpeg
        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Sometimes I feel tired and going to the gym and getting a pump makes me feel great. Other times when I am tired I just feel worse the more I train and there is no pump.

I find it difficult to differentiate before I go training if I am mentally tired and just need a good destressing workout or at other times whether my body is just shot and I should stay out of the gym.

Comment

I just go into the gym and walk on the treadmill until i feel better if i dont i increase the intensity on the treadmill and try to do 1 hour and i will come back the next day and kill the weights.

Comment

When you work out 5-6 times p/week it's good to take some time off every now and then.
              Gives you new energy and motivation to kick ass again.
              A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
              mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                LOL , you got me with my mouth open on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
                  I just go into the gym and walk on the treadmill until i feel better if i dont i increase the intensity on the treadmill and try to do 1 hour and i will come back the next day and kill the weights.
                  I've done that exact thing with an "improvised " treadmill workout and enjoyed 'em.

I'm not depressed or down on the gym or bodybuilding, etc.
                  Some days , I just prefer watching sports on TV over working out. .
                  Last edited by Howard; September 4, 2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
                    When you work out 5-6 times p/week it's good to take some time off every now and then.
                    Gives you new energy and motivation to kick ass again.
                    Thanks for the tip and feedback, but that's not my current deal.
                    Some days I just don't care about working out .

It's just no big deal either way in recent years.
                    Last edited by Howard; September 4, 2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Take extra ephedrine and go anyways!
                      http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Go hard or go home! None of this girly man talk Howard!

Comment

Howard if there was ever a person that needed TRT it’s your sorry ass!

please if not for yourself but for all of us on the forums get on TRT... So we don’t have to read these types of posts all the time....

thankyou for your consideration

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            Go hard or go home! None of this girly man talk Howard!
                            Once that "hardcore" attitude landed me on Parris Island MCRD with a guy in a funny hat screaming at me.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                              Howard if there was ever a person that needed TRT it’s your sorry ass!

please if not for yourself but for all of us on the forums get on TRT... So we don’t have to read these types of posts all the time....

thankyou for your consideration
                              I am on HRT but it's estrogen shots so I can transition to bikini .

Don't hate
                              Last edited by Howard; September 4, 2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X