Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2021 Rising Phoenix Women’s Bodybuilding World Championships

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm shocking, Mayla 11th place!!

    As in 2020, Andrea Will be more ripped at Olympia

    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #17
      Great wrap up!

      Comment


      • #18




        1. ANDREA SHAW



        2. HELLE TREVINO



        3. MONA POURSALEH



        4. MICHAELA AYCOCK



        5. LEAH DENNIE



        6. ASHA HADLEY





        7. JANEEN LANKOWSKI



        8. NICKI CHARTRAND



        9. SHEENA OHLIG





        10. RESHANNA BOSWELL



        11. MAYLA ASH



        12. IRENE ANDERSEN



        13. ANGELA RAYBURN



        14. LADAWN MCDAY



        15. TINA WILLIAMS



        16. NATALIA KOVALEVA

        http://betionastore.es/

        Comment


        • #19
          I had Janeen in 5 place
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

            Sister, what is your top 5?
            i never put a number of those i want to win, i just want all to do their best and have fun. one thing tho. Y did Ms. O of fbbin' compete in this show? she's already Qued for The O.
            MY KING OF KINGS

            Comment


            • #21
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                Y did Ms. O of fbbin' compete in this show? she's already Qued for The O.
                What are you talking about? I do not understand anything
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                  i never put a number of those i want to win, i just want all to do their best and have fun. one thing tho. Y did Ms. O of fbbin' compete in this show? she's already Qued for The O.
                  She’s probably competing because women barely make any money in this industry and there’s no prize money to be won while sitting at home.
                  I stop me....no one else does.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                    i never put a number of those i want to win, i just want all to do their best and have fun. one thing tho. Y did Ms. O of fbbin' compete in this show? she's already Qued for The O.
                    Did you see the car she won for this SOJ?
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I think Andrea will be tighter in a few weeks

                      It would be great if Iris was competing
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                          What are you talking about? I do not understand anything
                          i was askin' y she did the show , when she is Ms. O. that's all.
                          MY KING OF KINGS

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

                            She’s probably competing because women barely make any money in this industry and there’s no prize money to be won while sitting at home.
                            ok, fair enough
                            MY KING OF KINGS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Giles View Post

                              Did you see the car she won for this SOJ?
                              no. sorry. i bet it's nice tho
                              MY KING OF KINGS

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                                i was askin' y she did the show , when she is Ms. O. that's all.
                                Rixing is better than Olympia for WBB, since they receive differential treatment in promotion and in the prize money
                                http://betionastore.es/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X