Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Arnold meet and greet cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold meet and greet cancelled

Well might have to cancel this trip, the best part is meeting the guys! This Fucking blows! Two weeks out meanwhile 90 thousand fans will pack ohio state football Saturday !

yeah i would still like to go , but overall i felt it would be best to sit it out . no expo , now no meet and greet ? damn ....... well last year i did end up getting the full refund even though i did get to see the finals .

Comment

Arnold will not defend freedom, but neither will equality, he will remain silent like a bitch while those attending his contest receive discriminatory treatment compared to other events?
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Gutted for you mate.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Arnold will not defend freedom, but neither will equality, he will remain silent like a bitch while those attending his contest receive discriminatory treatment compared to other events?
          Time to attend shows in Florida. After a year and a half the organizers could not think of using the Empty expo hall to spread people out? Poor planning big time
          Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; September 10, 2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Time to attend shows in Florida. After a year and a half the organizers could not think of using the Empty expo hall to spread people out? Poor planning big time
            Why stay in Ohio when the government fuck the Arnold festival? All the other shows moved to freer states with much less time to maneuver.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Why stay in Ohio when the government fuck the Arnold festival? All the other shows moved to freer states with much less time to maneuver.
              True, Sad state of affairs having the government running bodybuilding shows!

Comment

Well might have to cancel this trip, the best part is meeting the guys! This Fucking blows! Two weeks out meanwhile 90 thousand fans will pack ohio state football Saturday !

So you've going to the OSU game now???.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

So you've going to the OSU game now???.
                  That's BMC team, just wish they told us months ago instead of two weeks out! Eithet way my boy Rob and I will salvage a good time. Life could be worse

Comment

What did you expect they said no expo you would have to be nuts to drive 8 hours just to attend this show. hopefully next year they put the arnold back in march where it belongs in ohio and i heard the olympia is going back to vegas next year hopefully all shows will have an expo and meet n greets.

Comment

What did you expect they said no expo you would have to be nuts to drive 8 hours just to attend this show. hopefully next year they put the arnold back in march where it belongs in ohio and i heard the olympia is going back to vegas next year hopefully all shows will have an expo and meet n greets.

Comment

That's BMC team, just wish they told us months ago instead of two weeks out! Eithet way my boy Rob and I will salvage a good time. Life could be worse
                        I've seen the "meet Arnold" picture line before. They have 2 long lines of VIP ticket fans on the left and right of Arnold.
                        You move to the spot, Arnold turns, quickly shakes your hand for 1 sec and then turns to the next side, etc.

The pic is little more then bragging rights , to tell friends , you "met " Arnold.

Reminds me of those old "meet the bikini crew" promo ads.
                        You take a brief posed pic with the bikini babes and move on.

Having said THAT, I know the Mayor and his bud care more about seeing the current/recent pros .
                        I'll admit Arnold is the icon of BB , earned his lofty status and understand why so many want a pic with him.
                        But I always felt he was a "selfish prick", and never cared to meet the man.
                        For me, having my pic taken with Lee Haney was my greatest honor as a BB fan.

I'd much rather meet and speak with Jay Cutler or Brandon Curry, etc at the Arnold expo.
                        Plus, I don't think Arnold will be among the 10 names on the Mayor's next t-shirt.
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Its hundreds of dollars to get a picture with Arnold, a total scam. Arnold greed knows no bounds. With all his money he still has to squeeze the fans for every penny he can. Jake Wood makes Arnold look like the self obsessed prick that he is.
                          Remember back in the day Arnold held all his mail up to a light and only opened the letters with money in them.

Comment

Agree, I think Arnold may be more attractive to people in general than meatheads who are immersed in the sport and follow active competitors.

What I mean is that the people who buy the tickets to see the show will probably not be the same people who line up to say hi to Arnold.

There is also a special shit where you meet Arnold in a VIP area, it's expensive shit, but I wouldn't even go even if it was for free.

Comment

Screw Ohio State they lost today!

Comment

Working...
                              X