Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

New stupid trend in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stupid trend in the gym

People are now just wearing socks and even barefeet in the leg equipment and squat area put your sneakers back on you are not arnold or bumstead

It's there choice Bro! Although it's irritating to see that thing but after all, let'em do what pleases them..

Comment

yes i agree but you do not want somebody working in with you on the leg extension machineif they are in there barefeet, its like the guy asking to work in with you on the preacher bench and he is wearing a tanktop.

Comment

Brutal if true

Comment

I really can't squat anymore, but for about the last 4-5 years when I could, I did it in socks. SO MUCH more stable. I have my son squat in socks now.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

That is quite disgusting, also I do not see use or sense, if it were in deadlift, still.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              That is quite disgusting, also I do not see use or sense, if it were in deadlift, still.
              haha tbh i think some shoes are worse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                I really can't squat anymore, but for about the last 4-5 years when I could, I did it in socks. SO MUCH more stable. I have my son squat in socks now.
                Isn’t that a bit slippy Ron?
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I got no problems what so ever with anybody working out on socks or bare feet. But I do question the benefits. Is it even good for your back?
                  Also, wearing good sneakers or even better- boots, offers more protection in case a plate or dumbbell falls on your feet.

But yes, gym folks seem to be receptive to trends. I've noticed it back here in Europe to.
                  Or maybe people feel more at home that way...
                  A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                  mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

When I went to the neighborhood gym, when it was hot in the summer, sometimes we would train with flip-flops, it used to be for chest or arm day.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I wear shoes

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
                        I wear shoes
                        I thought you were a shoes kinda guy. Not sure why. Hmm.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

i see some folks do that at my gym too, it's mostly young guys doin' it tho, not many women..
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I remember accidently dripping my sweat onto a training partners face as he was doing bench press

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
                              I wear shoes
                              I picture them being slip-ons or the ones with the Velcro straps. I assume you have to avoid laces.
                              I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Working...
                              X