Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

New stupid trend in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I thought you were a shoes kinda guy. Not sure why. Hmm.
    lol!

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
      People are now just wearing socks and even barefeet in the leg equipment and squat area put your sneakers back on you are not arnold or bumstead
      Based strictly on public hygiene standards and increased foot injuries , most gyms would ban this .
      Keep it on that level and consider having a brief, specific conversation with the gym manager.

I personally don't give a fuk if someone trains butt naked , if they wiped down the equipment used when done.
      Granted, I'd much prefer seeing a fit girl squatting naked then some fat dude, but I digress.

Compared to having some old chunky dude squatting naked , bare foot or socks only, doesn't seem so bad 'eh
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Isn’t that a bit slippy Ron?
        No, I honestly feel far more stable and secure in socks - bare feet would be even better but no one needs to see my ugly-ass toes
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

No, I honestly feel far more stable and secure in socks - bare feet would be even better but no one needs to see my ugly-ass toes
          Toe-tally agree.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Yes nobody wants to see that shit old school barbarian golds gym workboots or sneakers.

Comment

If you haven't tried bare-chested squats, you have to. The grip sensation is incredible, the contact with the bar feels much better.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

I picture them being slip-ons or the ones with the Velcro straps. I assume you have to avoid laces.
                I wear white tube socks with my sandals .

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  If you haven't tried bare-chested squats, you have to. The grip sensation is incredible, the contact with the bar feels much better.
                  THAT sounds sensual

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

THAT sounds sensual
                    It is much better than that, try it in your home gym.

I would never do something like that in a conventional gym with more people around, it would seem too exhibitionist.

Comment

Knew it.
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

What are squats?..
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahhaha! I’m in Florida, I may have done the same
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It is much better than that, try it in your home gym.

I would never do something like that in a conventional gym with more people around, it would seem too exhibitionist.
                            How about you posting a video doing shirtless squats wearing assless chaps with "YMCA" playing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Hahahahahahahahahhaha! I’m in Florida, I may have done the same
                              Tube socks with sandals are the required dress code in various retirement villages in FL.
                              You're just getting comfortable with your inevitable future self.

Getting old has one big perk: You stop giving a fuk what anyone else thinks about your appearance .

Comment

How about you posting a video doing shirtless squats wearing assless chaps with "YMCA" playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X