Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Topic deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic deleted

Sad to see my topic was deleted as a guy who has posted here for a long time.
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; September 17, 2021, 06:56 PM.

The censorship is too strong, ridiculous
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Bro that's not the case, I think your post must had some type of content that is restricted in this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedFitness View Post
        Bro that's not the case, I think your post must had some type of content that is restricted in this forum..
        No it was just me asking a question.

Comment

What was it? (Melissa Bumstead's arrest?)
          http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Yeah, my post was deleted too and was simply a link to a news article re; MB's arrest.
            This topic is being discussed on quite a few other forums and bbing websites, but seems it cant be talked about on here.
            So much for No Bull
            Last edited by photoflex; September 15, 2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
              What was it? (Melissa Bumstead's arrest?)
              No it was should steroids be legal?I'm not big on dumping on people when they are in trouble

Comment

Sharing a link to a news article isnt what I would consider "dumping".
                Other forum threads have shared news links to Singerman's legal issues here before and that seems to be fine.
                Last edited by photoflex; September 15, 2021, 04:48 PM.

Comment

clearly some believe you cant have a adult conversation or debate about it shame really

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                    clearly some believe you cant have a adult conversation or debate about it shame really
                    The New America! PC rules

Comment

You cant say "No Bull" forum and then sensor/delete topics. Call it "Approved MD Discussion Threads" or something

Comment

I'm out

Comment

hmmm
                          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

It is a strange development, not to be blase about the issue but pro builder caught in possession is like a tennis player found with a tennis racket.

I wasn't privy to the original post but from what i read in the Mayor's previous posts they are well though out measured.

Comment

Spoke to a guy from California yesterday that told me what he has for his legally prescribed TRT...

500mg test per week, anavar, gh, arimidex and I’m sure he mentioned deca too.

For frikkin’ TRT!!!!!!!!???????

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

(I think it’s bloody awesome by the way, gear is just the best)
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                              X