Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Topic deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

This isn†t TMZ. If you don†t like it, don†t post.

Some things are better left unsaid
    Most on social media ,BRIEFLY get into into the popular cause of the day.
    Once the hype dies down, they move on to the next big thing . They don't really care about the people or issue involved.

The old muscle mags and contests were a sanctuary from the negative public views on bodybuilding.
    MD forums and web site ,is the modern high tech version of the old muscle mag.
    I think we'd all enjoy contests more, IF we kept our focus on the key match ups on stage.

In the end , bodybuilding is the thing we all enjoy seeing and why we're interested in MD forums.
    Last edited by Howard; September 20, 2021, 12:18 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

I agree and why your one of the best posters on here!
      Thanks mayor!
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

This isn’t TMZ. If you don’t like it, don’t post.

Some things are better left unsaid
        I hate gossip, but you can't hide the sun with your finger.

Guys arrested for trouble with the law are all too common, nothing to be ashamed of.

Major's thread was nothing about gossip, just a question for an entertaining discussion.

For years we've had the EOB, troll / retard who always attacks the pro league, Manion ... and was never banned.
        Last edited by Beti ona; September 20, 2021, 01:28 PM.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Guys arrested for trouble with the law are all too common, nothing to be ashamed of.

Major's thread was nothing about gossip, just a question for an entertaining discussion.

For years we've had the EOB, troll / retard who always attacks the pro league, Manion ... and was never banned.
          Dude I got banned for a dayfrbashing Manionbut there are some things you can’t and shouldn’t do to people.
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I get it but sometimes you don’t need to discuss certain stuff out of respect
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Was anybody abusive towards Melissa? The story was reported on in the mainstream media so it was out there anyway.

In the posts I read on MD I didn't see anybody disrespecting Melissa, Iain or Chris.

Comment

Working...
              X