Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Your Arnold top 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Arnold top 6

Ok bros enough bickering let's focus on what really matters. Oiled up Muscle men in THONGS! Less than a week out from my fist show in a year and a half. To say I am fired up is an understatement. Here's my top 6,who you got?

1 Sergio Oljva JR Why because he has had alot of time to build mass on his large frame. A big and cut Sergio with his stature could win this show.. His presentation is top notch too..

2 New Jack Nick Walker brings a pro win with him and is huge and peeled out of his mind.. Bodybuilding needs some young guys to stir the pot..

3 William Bonac Mr consistancy and top ranked pro who won this title last time out.. Respect to his steady top placings in the Olympia

4 Akim Williams a thick guy who is hitting his stride with tons of mass and improved condition. Dudes a threat to win every time he steps on stage.

5 Steve Kuclo a huge guy with a nice structure all he needs is to improve his conditioning from Texas show and he will be dangerous. Steve is great on stage with his aggressive posing style.

6 Iaian Valliere with back to back pro wins he is on fire. Huge and great condition is his Forte. Would like to see more stage presence and big man music in his routine

This is a deep lineup guys like Maxx Charles and Justin Rodriguez are serious threats for top 6.

My predictions for the 2021 Arnold classic open men:

1st Steve Kulco - will finally have the deep conditioning to go with his epic size, width and incredible "big man" muscle shape & balance.

2nd Iain Valliere - too big and conditioned to ignore with awesome quads. Kuloc's superior shape and balance will be the only factor that places Iain V. a close 2nd.

3rd Sergio Jr - Will look impressive standing alone but lose his luster when directly compared to the bigger, thicker and conditioned top pros

4th Akim Williams - superior back and overall V taper will see him narrowly get past Bonac for a well deserved higher placing at this top tier show.

5th William Bonac - great shape and balance with conditioning. But in this line up, his smaller size and stature will relegate him to a lower place.
    Bonac's posing routine could be the highlight of the night show finals.

6th Nick Walker - He has the muscularity , legs and overall thickness with conditioning to be a good pro. His waist could be his downfall at this one.
    Nick's legion of loyal fans will protest his lower placing. But he has too many glaring weak pts , when compared in a top tier line up.

7th Maxx Charles - looking large and in charge this mass freak will look like a world beater when he 1st walks on stage.
    Not sure why, but "something" about this overall physique is lacking against other top pros.
    I'm a big fan of Maxx's , but, tend to be disappointed when he hits the pro stage.
    Some guys just look a lot better, posing on the stage , like Phil Heath.
    Maxx, looks incredible walking around, but looks less impressive when posing on stage.Not sure why?
    Last edited by Howard; September 19, 2021, 08:58 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

1 bonac
      2 ian
      3akim
      4 kuclo
      5 nick
      6max

Comment

1. Bonac
        2. Akim
        3. Nick
        4. Kuclo
        5. Sergio
        6. Iain

4-6 are really a tossup. Recency bias would have Iain in 4th and that could definitely happen, but I have a feeling Steve is going to improve from his last showing and Sergio is a little more complete.

Based on the pictures from New York, I'm fairly (though not 100%) confident that Nick is better than the other new guys. I don't find his physique all that appealing with the shape of his quads and the varicose veins but he brings a level of thickness, separation and complete development that can't be ignored.

Comment

Sergio FTW he's going to be the most improved from his last show that coupled with the stature. Hell he looked bigger than Ramy in his latest candid pic on social media.

Comment

i would love to see nick win . but i think this show belongs to akim . if he shows up even better than last time he was onstage it's light's out. i think he is n his way to becoming one of the elite 6 in bodybuilding.

Comment

1. Bonac
              2. Akim
              3. Kuclo
              4. Sergio
              5.. Iain
              6,. Nick

Comment

I would like to see Oliva win, but I don't see him beating other guys.

1. Bonac
                2. Akim
                3. Nick
                4. Sergio
                5. Kuclo
                6. Iain
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

1. Nick
                  2. Akim
                  3. Steve
                  4. William
                  5. Iain
                  6. Sergio

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                    I would like to see Oliva win, but I don't see him beating other guys.

1. Bonac
                    2. Akim
                    3. Nick
                    4. Sergio
                    5. Kuclo
                    6. Iain
                    I personally like Sergio Jr's type of physics along with Akim.
                    BUT, the current trend in the open leans toward mass as the main currency.
                    In fact, with some exceptions , being BIG was always better. The sport is called bodyBUILDING.

In my OPINION, I think a top conditioned Kulco is the best total package.
                    He's big and thick with incredible shape for a big man.

Having said THAT, even pros are human and the conditioning they have on contest day , could make the difference.

I don't see any guy as the clear, obvious favorite here and think it will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by vtaper______ View Post
                      Sergio FTW he's going to be the most improved from his last show that coupled with the stature. Hell he looked bigger than Ramy in his latest candid pic on social media.
                      Agreed 100%
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAuRKVv..._web_copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I personally like Sergio Jr's type of physics along with Akim.
                        BUT, the current trend in the open leans toward mass as the main currency.
                        In fact, with some exceptions , being BIG was always better. The sport is called bodyBUILDING.

In my OPINION, I think a top conditioned Kulco is the best total package.
                        He's big and thick with incredible shape for a big man.

Having said THAT, even pros are human and the conditioning they have on contest day , could make the difference.

I don't see any guy as the clear, obvious favorite here and think it will be close.
                        It always amazes me when everyone makes predictions, they seem so confident with their bets, I just throw random names.

I have Bonac winning simply because he has been at the top longer than anyone else and has shown no signs of backing down yet. If anyone surpasses him, must be someone who has made amazing improvements.

Akim and Kuclo are very similar, their weakness has always been the crazy condition that Bonac will bring. Akim has been improving in the last year.

Could Sergio have the best combination of size, shape and condition.

Nick will be massive and ripped, but will his lack of form and proportions be exposed to other, more complete guys?
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

It always amazes me when everyone makes predictions, they seem so confident with their bets, I just throw random names.

I have Bonac winning simply because he has been at the top longer than anyone else and has shown no signs of backing down yet. If anyone surpasses him, must be someone who has made amazing improvements.

Akim and Kuclo are very similar, their weakness has always been the crazy condition that Bonac will bring. Akim has been improving in the last year.

Nick will be massive and ripped, but will his lack of form and proportions be exposed to other, more complete guys?
                          Great post and basically true

However, as pro fans , it's fun to "predict" who will do what in a big contest.
                          I always find that aspect interesting in any sport, especially BB.

Comment

Never question the Mayor! I love the pre show hype,especially when I'm going! William is an easy pick but I enjoy mixed things up and I am a huge Sergio fan. Fan is short for Fanatic! I am one lol

Comment

1. Bonac
                              2. Kucklo
                              3. Iain

Comment

Working...
                              X