Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Warning to All Bodybuilding Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to All Bodybuilding Fans

Over the next few days leading up to the Arnold, we will be seeing a LOT of “progress” pics under that magic hotel light in their room. Don’t trust it! How many times have we seen a guy looking lights out, only to see them flat on stage. We can’t say how someone will do based on these IG pics.

Stay strong my friends
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Every guy at that level looks INSANE in his hotel room lighting!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

This always reminds me Dennis James in famous tank top pics few days/weeks prior the show

Comment

THIS is a great topic with reminder that on stage , direct comparisons using stage lighting will always be the main event.
        Last edited by Howard; September 22, 2021, 05:40 PM.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

After some Grey goose I look like AAAAARNOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            After some Grey goose I look like AAAAARNOLD!!!
            I don't care who much booze you drink. You'll always look more like a "mating goose" waddling around a pro contest.

Comment

Everyone that posts here should know this by now!!! Still it’s Very true!

Comment

So many athletes deceive themselves and their fans ... if later in the show they look like shit, they can always blame the load that made them look bad.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  So many athletes deceive themselves and their fans ... if later in the show they look like shit, they can always blame the load that made them look bad.
                  It's just a modern , high tech way to promote yourself before a contest.
                  Back when I started over 40 years ago,it was worse . Most guys would stay covered up in sweats until the last minute.

A few delusional nitwits would brag about how they were about to destroy everyone on stage.
                  Then, the sweats finally come off and it was obvious they were delusional or just full of crap.

Of course, they'd never admit they were smooth as glass with no muscles.

Instead , they'd cry ; " judging politics" caused them to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

It's just a modern , high tech way to promote yourself before a contest.
                    Back when I started over 40 years ago,it was worse . Most guys would stay covered up in sweats until the last minute.

A few delusional nitwits would brag about how they were about to destroy everyone on stage.
                    Then, the sweats finally come off and it was obvious they were delusional or just full of crap.

Of course, they'd never admit they were smooth as glass with no muscles.

Instead , they'd cry ; " judging politics" caused them to lose.
                    I think the sweet spot was before IG, sometimes photos of some athletes leaked on BB boards, but they were few and all the excitement was at its highest. Also, they always used to be quality photos, that is, doing the poses in the gym.

What I mean is that now you just have to go to IG and you can see photos of the athletes in their last weeks.

Comment

They use filters.......pussies
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

I think the sweet spot was before IG, sometimes photos of some athletes leaked on BB boards, but they were few and all the excitement was at its highest. Also, they always used to be quality photos, that is, doing the poses in the gym.

What I mean is that now you just have to go to IG and you can see photos of the athletes in their last weeks.
                        Regardless of the format, a lot of pre-contest info/pics is just hype, rumor, fun and excitement.
                        The bullshit ends when they walk out to be compared on the contest stage.
                        Then, things get serious, really quick

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Regardless of the format, a lot of pre-contest info/pics is just hype, rumor, fun and excitement.
                          The bullshit ends when they walk out to be compared on the contest stage.
                          Then, things get serious, really quick
                          At the end of the day, all this material serves as food so that the fans have something to discuss, only that the disappointments are greater than the pleasant surprises.

Comment

This
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

You know as much as we want all these guys to be 100%, they all won’t
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                              X