Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hadi vs Nick in two weeks time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadi vs Nick in two weeks time...

At the Olympia.

Hell, throw in Bonac in the mix too.

So, Nick vs Hadi vs Bonac in a callout. What happens? Who beats who?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Nick will beat those guys. Why?

Because he says so...and so far when he says it, it happens.

Comment

Nick beats both of them then smashes ramy upset at the o and youre new mr olympia nick walker.

Comment

Nick will be Mr O 2021, unless Ramy shows up in his best shape ever which is highly doubtful.

Comment

It's going to be interesting really. If Hadi did his usual and got off the plane 3 days before the Olympia , I'd say Nick. Hadi has been here with Hany these past weeks so I'm expecting something like his Vancouver Pro or his San Marino look. It's going to be tight. If Ramy is off he could be third

Comment

This looks like a teenage club
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              This looks like a teenage club
              are people in love with Nick or something? they certainly seem like blind fanboys
              if Nick is the only one to show up in shape for the O than this would be a plausible outcome, but if this was the case we would be talking about one of the worst Olympias in history and what does that say about the state of open bodybuilding?

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post

are people in love with Nick or something? they certainly seem like blind fanboys
                if Nick is the only one to show up in shape for the O than this would be a plausible outcome, but if this was the case we would be talking about one of the worst Olympias in history and what does that say about the state of open bodybuilding?
                Yes unfortunately the rise of nick says as much about the severely declining level of competition as it does about his performances.

to be clear I give nick credit for the packages he has brought in recently... but that Arnold was a mess and a physique like nicks has no place as mr o.

Comment

If Hadi arrives in the shape he was in last year I think he beats Nick. In saying that I am expecting Hadi to be even better this year.

Nick's front and rear double were great at the Arnold.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                    It's going to be interesting really. If Hadi did his usual and got off the plane 3 days before the Olympia , I'd say Nick. Hadi has been here with Hany these past weeks so I'm expecting something like his Vancouver Pro or his San Marino look. It's going to be tight. If Ramy is off he could be third
                    I’ve heard Ramy is downsized this year mate.

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post

Tees who haven't seen anything will jump on any boy's bandwagon, but come on man, here are grown men with decades following the sport ... and are they getting the dick hard with Nick, Ian, Kuclo... or even Hunter?

We really are in a desperate time. After Phil left, I thought we were going to go back to a time of greatness, but some pleople want to take down Ramy and Curry and lift these new, but deficient and underdeveloped physiques.
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

How about Curry? Calling top 5 for Nick. Not gonna commit to any unrealistic predictions, although anything is possible with Nick it seems this year.

Comment

I do not see Nick getting past Hadi, not this year.

I think he’ll struggle with Bonac too. But we shall see.

Comment

Nick is top 2 at Olympia he has certainly arrived with two of the most prestigious titles in the bag no one came close to beating him
                            at the Arnold.
                            Nick is going all the way

Comment

Working...
                            X