Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

IFBB Natural Pro Show November 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Natural Pro Show November 19

If I'm reading the schedule right, there's a natural pro show November 19 in Virginia. Any speculation who might be doing this show?

There's a lot of good stuff after the O this year. Who is going to play it smart and get their 2022 qualification in early? I'm thinking in addition to the folks competing at the Olympia, I bet there are guys we haven't seen compete in a long time who will come out of nowhere after the O and place high in these contests.

Natural?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
      Natural?
      i'm with u on this one, REALLY??? i don't think so, we could be wrong. well we'll have to wait and see if any real natty IFBB PROS come out to do this show. the thing is it's not tested or is it. that we don't know either.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

If it is for natty pros only it might be renamed the ‘Tumbleweed Classic’!!!!!??

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

i'm with u on this one, REALLY??? i don't think so, we could be wrong. well we'll have to wait and see if any real natty IFBB PROS come out to do this show. the thing is it's not tested or is it. that we don't know either.
          Shit, I might do it myself and qualify for the Olympia.

Even though I’m-

1)- Not a pro
          2)- Not natural

Dammit.

Comment

Even though I’m-

1)- Not a pro
            2)- Not natural

Dammit.
            I just want to see the best shows with the most gifted pros competing.

I'd prefer legit drug testing in the IFBB . But, I'm not going to support a 2nd rate event, just because they drug test.
            For me as a fan, the quality of the contest is more important that any drug free status.

The basic reality is the biggest shows with the best pros are NOT tested events.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I just want to see the best shows with the most gifted pros competing.

I'd prefer legit drug testing in the IFBB . But, I'm not going to support a 2nd rate event, just because they drug test.
              For me as a fan, the quality of the contest is more important that any drug free status.

The basic reality is the biggest shows with the best pros are NOT tested events.
              Please stop calling them drugs Howard.

We prefer ‘Medicines for da muscles’. Thankyou.

Comment

It is not the first time, I remember that Pedro Barron (He had a kidney transplant) was preparing for this show a couple of years ago, but I think he finally did not compete.

There was not much info about that show nor do I remember any remarkable pros doing it.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

As seen on the poster the winner does NOT qualify for the Olympia but earns points insteadposter-2021-weider-final-v300-va.jpg
                  Last edited by letsrun4it; September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Please stop calling them drugs Howard.

We prefer ‘Medicines for da muscles’. Thankyou.
                    LOL, I don't care if you call 'em "muscle suppositories"

At this point, I just want to do see a good contest . PERIOD.

Comment

See what it says here:
                      Pro Winners Qualify for 2022 Olympia
                      EXCEPT Bodybuilding

lol cmon let the bb do the olympia!

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                        See what it says here:
                        Pro Winners Qualify for 2022 Olympia
                        EXCEPT Bodybuilding

lol cmon let the bb do the olympia!
                        Well duh.

Comment

Even though I’m-

1)- Not a pro
                          2)- Not natural

Dammit.
                          i know right, maybe i should do it too and i'm 100% natty and not a pro yet, lol
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

It's a good venue for guys who don't want to push the envelope!

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                              There was not much info about that show nor do I remember any remarkable pros doing it.
                              That's because most people in/around bodybuilding think: "natural = minor leagues"
                              Last edited by Howard; September 29, 2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X