Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

IFBB Natural Pro Show November 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

i know right, maybe i should do it too and i'm 100% natty and not a pro yet, lol
    Not sure how serious you are, BUT the NPC Team universe open div is a drug tested pro qualifier for top 2 wpd ( for each wt class).
    Get top 2 in your class there and you could compete in this pro contest as an open natural pro.
    Last edited by Howard; September 29, 2021, 10:18 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      It's a good venue for guys who don't want to push the envelope!
      I just want to see a great show. Like Arnold, I prefer the classic type of pro physique and judging criteria.
      BUT, I really don't care what they call it as long was we get ripped, muscular pros posing on stage in top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

That's because most people in/around bodybuilding think: "natural = minor leagues"
        I think this show is just a kind of tribute to keep the memory of Ben Weider.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Not sure how serious you are, BUT the NPC Team universe open div is a drug tested pro qualifier for top 2 wpd ( for each wt class).
          Get top 2 in your class there and you could compete in this pro contest as an open natural pro.
          Howard, i know that but i still have a ways to go b4 i get my IFBB pro card. it will come slowly
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

Howard, i know that but i still have a ways to go b4 i get my IFBB pro card. it will come slowly
            More chances for an WPD pro card now, even on the masters level.

Comment

DRUG TESTING

These are natural events.

All athletes will be required to sign a drug testing waiver at the on-site registration. Athletes are advised that the use of any performance enhancing substances is prohibited.

There is a $50.00 (U.S. DOLLARS) drug test fee per athlete.

No specifics here as to who will be tested. As a drug test costs a lot more than $50, my guess is that only class winners will be tested. I would not be surprised if only the amateurs are tested, There simply are not many Pros who could pass a drug test. I would hate to see this be just another show with pretty much everyone loaded up on stuff, but any time you have a 'tested' event there will always be a bunch of athletes who either gamble they won't be tested and load up as usual, or else use masking agents. Athletes are always looking for an edge to win.
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Does anyone remember that natural show a few years ago that Jay Cutler guest posed at?

Was really scratching my head at that one.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

i know, thx
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

i know and thx
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      Does anyone remember that natural show a few years ago that Jay Cutler guest posed at?

It was a natural NPC show, maybe the natural Ohio, many yrs ago?
                      There were some pros that "guest posed" at those NPC Ironman Natural 26-27 years ago.
                      Trust me , I competed in 2 of 'em ,even won the one in La.

There was a time when the NPC tried to integrate "natural" with UN-tested (juiced) , sometimes at the same event.
                      Sounds like the ideal "freedom of choice" for the competitors,right? Not so fast...
                      Only one group is natural/drug tested, and the others aren't. This implies steroid use , which is illegal, so that's a PR nightmare.

On a strictly PERSONAL basis, having a natural division in with the open/juiced bodybuilders is GREAT.
                      It helps the promoters make $$ as separate small shows tend not to make $$.

This hurts drug free bodybuilders from competing in bigger shows.
                      I would have kept competing for a few more years IF they kept the "natural" division in regular NPC shows.
                      I wasn't going to travel and pay extra $$ to compete in obscure contests, so I hung up the trunks.

However, our sport doesn't operate in a vacuum, free from the laws and norms of the society we live in.

Unlike driving drunk, I never saw personal steroid use as a public safety issue.
                      Yet, drinking booze is legal , popular and considered normal, while steroids aren't.

Comment

Was really *scratching my head* at that one.
                        Maybe it was dandruff?

Comment

In Spain I have seen some posters of an extremely critical natural fed with dopers, using images for their events with Pro League athletes. That was fucking hypocritical and petty
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Dave Liberman, excellent promoter in Ohio, has been promoting his Natural Northern USA for many years, He has had guest posers like Cutler and Heath, simply because they were a draw and sold tickets. There are a few IFBB Pro's who are natural (really), but none of them would be a draw.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Dave Liberman, excellent promoter in Ohio, has been promoting his Natural Northern USA for many years, He has had guest posers like Cutler and Heath, simply because they were a draw and sold tickets. There are a few IFBB Pro's who are natural (really), but none of them would be a draw.
                              This wouldn’t happen in the UK, trust me.

The sheer hypocrisy of it is, I think, ludicrous.

What a confusing message it sends out.
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

This wouldn’t happen in the UK, trust me.

The sheer hypocrisy of it is, I think, ludicrous.

What a confusing message it sends out.
                                I understand the reason you feel like THAT, but it's still a bodybuilding event.
                                Plus "everyone" in the show knows what "extra" they use.
                                Like me , during most of my contest years, they choose NOT to use .

They gave up on an IFBB pro BB career but still love to compete and enjoy being fans of the pros.
                                Pros like Jay or Phil hit the genetic lottery for pro BB success.

The avg guy in that NPC natty event couldn't look close to them on a pharmacy of drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X