Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My Arnokd experience.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

    We are fortunate that Arnold has remained loyal to bodybuilding. Heard he lost one million dollars this past weekend. I know he is rich but at 74 years old he still puts up the money for the athletes. We all have different opinions and that used to be ok in America.
    isn't it odd how the same people that complained about cancel culture are now trying to cancel Arnold?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by kanon View Post

      isn't it odd how the same people that complained about cancel culture are now trying to cancel Arnold?
      America has become a very hysterical place where some people can't deal with a dissenting opinion. Free speech is the cornerstone of America and some people need to grow up.

      Comment


      • #18
        Great seeing you and Rob! Glad you made it, even if it was 'Arnold Lite' this time
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Great seeing you and Rob! Glad you made it, even if it was 'Arnold Lite' this time
          Always a pleasure seeing you Ron, I call it the Die Hard Classic!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

            America has become a very hysterical place where some people can't deal with a dissenting opinion. Free speech is the cornerstone of America and some people need to grow up.
            A lot of people ONLY want likes and fake praise and meltdown over critical , honest and polite feedback .

            Going to contests , mingling with fellow meathedz, seeing pros and cheering loudly for your favorite is what bodybuilding should be about.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

            Comment


            • #21
              Lazy F*cking Bastard!
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 3 photos.
              http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                Lazy F*cking Bastard!
                More fun then unlimited free lap dances at the Spearmint Rhino
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

                  For sure will be my 21st Arnold. Bodybuilding represents alot of good things to me. The people the memories and the weather this year was great. I try to remain upbeat about bodybuilding and steer clear of being a guy who lives in the past.
                  did they have the contest in a smaller room ? it looked smaller to me .

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by damien308 View Post

                    did they have the contest in a smaller room ? it looked smaller to me .
                    Same place but temporary walls made it smaller. Arnokd and his people delivered a great show despite government interference. RESPECT!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

                      We are fortunate that Arnold has remained loyal to bodybuilding. Heard he lost one million dollars this past weekend. I know he is rich but at 74 years old he still puts up the money for the athletes. We all have different opinions and that used to be ok in America.
                      very true and it will be ok
                      MY KING OF KINGS

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by damien308 View Post

                        ...it looked smaller to me .
                        How did you know what every one of my ex-wives said?

                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Redcon fucked up
                          WWW.NoelFuller.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by damien308 View Post

                            did they have the contest in a smaller room ? it looked smaller to me .
                            Same room, Batelle Grand ballroom
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              On a serious note, my main concern is continuing to have well run shows with great pro physiques on stage.
                              Yes, like Arnold, I have a preference for the classic type and judging criteria while other fans like freaks, etc.
                              But let's all be grateful for what we actually have "as is", right NOW.

                              Right now, we have BOTH classic and massive freaks being featured properly in the big shows.
                              Plus, we have all the other divisions that get a lot of entrants .

                              This current format is surviving with a steady increase in prize money at the biggest events.
                              We all have individual preferences , but, having a thriving IFBB pro league is what counts most.

                              As a lifetime fan, I'm happy to see my favorite pro physiques with a full mix of other types.
                              If the overall sport thrives , everyone wins.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X