Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Calderón with improved legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Angel still 212?

I’d have thought with improved legs it would have pushed him over the 212 limit.

Incredible. 7th in the Olympia last year and went in with four consecutive wins and qualifications under his belt. Unreal.

Like a 212 Ramy!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

That is conditioning. Missing from every open stage currently. When anyone wonders why Kucklo doesnt place higher - can you imagine Kucklo with that level of conditioning? Game over

Comment

212 will be the most exciting division, once again, together with FBB
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

awesome package

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
            That is conditioning. Missing from every open stage currently. When anyone wonders why Kucklo doesnt place higher - can you imagine Kucklo with that level of conditioning? Game over

Kucklo, with that level of conditioning, would look like a men's physique competitor. He already borderline did, standing next to Walker.

Leading into this show, all I heard from all commentators was "how big Kucklo really is"-- his frame, etc. And I truly empathize with the dude, because I, too, am 6'1"-- and even stepping on stage at an inside-out 230lbs, you look like a stringbean.

I think Kucklo would have to be like 300lbs ON STAGE-- like 20lbs bigger-- to even be close to hanging with someone of Nick's density and size. It's just not possible for the "really big framed guys", to come in that massive. Steve has ALWAYS lacked pop and separation. If he dieted down further, it would just be that much more noticeable-- his legs would shrink down, and his back (already not super thick) would lose any thickness that it currently has.

There have only really been 2 guys who were 5'10" or over, and truly conditioned to the bone, and thick as shit-- and that was Dorian and Ronnie. The two biggest genetic freaks of all time. Nobody else has really replicated that yet,

I just don't think it's possible for a dude like Kucklo or Cedric to accomplish that, without pushing drugs to a limit that I'm guessing neither of them is wiling to consider, especially at this stage of the game.

If open BB is going to CONTINUE to be about "mass and conditioning, with ZERO reference to lines"-- then it's going to come to a point where short guys HAVE TO dominate ALL of it, including the open class. It's going to basically end up precluding anybody over 5'8" soon, much like you can't really succeed in the NBA if you are under 6'2".

-David

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              How is Angel still 212?

I’d have thought with improved legs it would have pushed him over the 212 limit.

Incredible. 7th in the Olympia last year and went in with four consecutive wins and qualifications under his belt. Unreal.

Like a 212 Ramy!
              Remember you talking highly of him way back mate and I can see why. What a lil pocket rocket!
              Love his look!

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

Kucklo, with that level of conditioning, would look like a men's physique competitor. He already borderline did, standing next to Walker.

Leading into this show, all I heard from all commentators was "how big Kucklo really is"-- his frame, etc. And I truly empathize with the dude, because I, too, am 6'1"-- and even stepping on stage at an inside-out 230lbs, you look like a stringbean.

I think Kucklo would have to be like 300lbs ON STAGE-- like 20lbs bigger-- to even be close to hanging with someone of Nick's density and size. It's just not possible for the "really big framed guys", to come in that massive. Steve has ALWAYS lacked pop and separation. If he dieted down further, it would just be that much more noticeable-- his legs would shrink down, and his back (already not super thick) would lose any thickness that it currently has.

There have only really been 2 guys who were 5'10" or over, and truly conditioned to the bone, and thick as shit-- and that was Dorian and Ronnie. The two biggest genetic freaks of all time. Nobody else has really replicated that yet,

I just don't think it's possible for a dude like Kucklo or Cedric to accomplish that, without pushing drugs to a limit that I'm guessing neither of them is wiling to consider, especially at this stage of the game.

If open BB is going to CONTINUE to be about "mass and conditioning, with ZERO reference to lines"-- then it's going to come to a point where short guys HAVE TO dominate ALL of it, including the open class. It's going to basically end up precluding anybody over 5'8" soon, much like you can't really succeed in the NBA if you are under 6'2".

-David
                Thanks David. I think you are making my point. I'm not saying Kucklo dropping the extra 20lbs to look in that condition, I'm talking about him conditioned like that with the mass he currently has..

He has always had the look kind of like Regan where he gets smaller coming into the show but not harder.

As for Calderone, he is a bull. Crazy hard and thick. He will be tough to deal with for anyone not in shape

Comment

He looks ready to battle.

Comment

This possible top 10 seem better than open

Kamal
                    Calderon
                    Nathan Epler
                    Clarida
                    George
                    Derek
                    Ashkanani
                    Lucas
                    Keone
                    Noel
                    Ahmed
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
                      That's a sad, but true conclusion. If open continues to move towards the shorter men, it will be even less attractive for some fans, since we already have the 212s for the smaller guys, but who are more proportioned and more conditioned due to the weight limit. And men who are 5'7-5'8 and less are the minority, while the average and the taller fans will have less competitors to root for.

We had Bonac last year and Nick Walker this year winning the Arnold title, but at least Bonac looks good for a shorter guy, while Nick already has problems with his physique, and this is why Arnold is worried about his show, because the AC contest doesn't have a real mass monster like Ramy to carry the title and cater towards the Middle eastern regions.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post

Remember you talking highly of him way back mate and I can see why. What a lil pocket rocket!
                        Love his look!
                        Had him training legs with Brandon Curry last March in Spain on our Olympia All-Star Tour mate!

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                        X