Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My top 5 pre-Olympia questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 5 pre-Olympia questions?

5. Will Lunsford be a legit threat for the 212 title?

4. Is the "old, established guard" ( Heath, Curry, etc) on the way out ?

3. Will Nick Walker live up to the hype on the biggest stage in pro BB?

2. Will Bumstead continue to dominate Classic ? Can one of the smaller frame CPD pro push him?

1. Will Rammy show up in ripped shape again combined with incredible size?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

I can't wait for Lunsford to.hit

he open. He has the ability to win shows lije ny and Tampa right out of the gate. He has some of the best genetics on the IFBB. Not as sure about 212 because his frame and latest gains,he may flatten out to make weight. One of my favorites.

Heath,stomach, done for years Curry still has some gas in the tank.

Walker has proven to be a top 5 threat and has the freak factor that gets rewarded. Kid brings alot of buzz to this Olympia..

C bum.will dominate classic.
    Ramy will be peeled

Comment

I think they will give it to Derek, hoping he will move out into the open, but Clarida will be more competitive than ever.

Lukas is the dark horse! I can see Angel break the top 3.

I'm not sure when an era begins and ends, the era of Kai, Wolf and Phil is already behind us, now we are in a period of transition.

Yes.

Yes. No.

Yes.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

this could be the year for Lunsford
        love to see Heath return to the stage and bag another Olympia though he doesn't seem interested to compete
        walker has already proven himself he has won two of the biggest shows

Comment

Good feedback and thread input.

I agree with ahmad73 that Nick Walker is an established top pro at this point.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Good questions

Comment

With all the new blood this years Olympia is the most anticipated in years. There is a real buzz about this one.

I think Lunsford will be as good as he can be at 212 under Hany, whether that adds up to the best 212 bodybuilder I am not sure as Derek loses so much when he has to cut down to 212.

Walker is the king of the new breed, I expect a Top 5 finish. Nick was very measured in his interviews after winning the Arnold. It looks like he wants to project the image of a responsible guy who will represent the sport in a professional manner.

Bumstead's a shoe-in to threepeat.

Ramy will be shredded and collect another Sandow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                With all the new blood this years Olympia is the most anticipated in years. There is a real buzz about this one.

I think Lunsford will be as good as he can be at 212 under Hany, whether that adds up to the best 212 bodybuilder I am not sure as Derek loses so much when he has to cut down to 212.

Walker is the king of the new breed, I expect a Top 5 finish. Nick was very measured in his interviews after winning the Arnold. It looks like he wants to project the image of a responsible guy who will represent the sport in a professional manner.

Bumstead's a shoe-in to threepeat.

Ramy will be shredded and collect another Sandow.
                Do you think Nick will beat Bonac mate?
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Do you think Nick will beat Bonac mate?
                  It is really hard to tell as Nick has not competed against the Top 5 guys before. If Nick looks anywhere near as dense as Bonac I think he will beat him but will Nick be dense enough?

I think the IFBB is pushing the new guys as they see them as the future, that can only help Nick.

Comment

Working...
                  X